Departures Malaga (AGP)Departures flight plan for Monday, 20 May 2019*
Arrivals Malaga (AGP)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 20 May 2019*
55 cheap direct flights to & from Malaga (AGP)
Jet2.com (LS1203, LS1305, LS3133), TUI Airways (BY7484, BY7768, BY7356, BY7750, BY7362)
British Airways (BA2716, BA2712, BA2714, BA2550, BA2718), Iberia (IB7645, IB7647), easyJet (U28609)
Jet2.com (LS1405), easyJet (U23111, U23113, U23115), British Airways (BA2293), Iberia (IB7741)
easyJet (U26755, U26757), Jet2.com (LS387), TUI Airways (BY1722)
Jet2.com (LS605, LS665, LS3857), TUI Airways (BY7794, BY7436)
Jet2.com (LS809, LS893), easyJet (U21923, U21868), TUI Airways (BY2786, BY2470, BY2496), British Airways (BA7317)
Jet2.com (LS133), easyJet (U26861, U26863), TUI Airways (BY1734, BY1760)
British Airways (BA2716, BA2712, BA454, BA2714, BA2550), Japan Airlines (JL6545), Qatar Airways (QR5925), American Airlines (AA6499)
British Airways (BA2717, BA2713, BA2715, BA2551, BA2723), Iberia (IB7648, IB7646), easyJet (U28610)
Vueling Airlines (VY2114, VY2122, VY2118, VY2110, VY2124), Qatar Airways (QR3515), Air Europa Lineas Aereas (UX4620), Iberia (IB5086)
Jet2.com (LS1204, LS1306, LS3134), TUI Airways (BY7485, BY7357, BY7751, BY7769, BY7363)
Jet2.com (LS606, LS3858, LS666), TUI Airways (BY7795, BY7437)
- URL: Malaga (AGP)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Malaga, Avenida Garcia Morato, 29004 Málaga, Espana
- Operating company: AENA (Aeropuertos Espanoles y Navegacion Aerea)
- Parking: Yes, paid short stay and long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Málaga (9 km), Marbella (39 km), Granada (98 km)
- Directions by car: E15 (coastal road), N340 then the MA-21 (Torremolinos to Malaga road)
- Stations: Cercanías Malaga trains (trains between Malaga airport and the city centre and Fuengirola), Airport bus to Marbella or Malaga centre.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.17%), Tuesday (12.12%), Wednesday (14.29%), Thursday (13.56%), Friday (15.66%), Saturday (15.23%), Sunday (14.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Málaga Airport, Pablo Ruiz Picasso, Màlaga, Малага, Μάλαγα, מאלגה, مالقة, مالاگا, مالگا, مالاجا, मलागा, มาลากา, マラガ, 말라가, 马拉加, 馬拉加, მალაგა, Մալագա, மாலாகா
Most popular destinations from Malaga (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Malaga airport is Spain’s main commercial airport for the Costa del Sol region, and is also the most southerly airport in Europe. It is 6 miles southwest of the capital of the region, and 3 miles north of Torremolinos.
Train and bus: From Malaga city centre there are excellent connections to the entire Costa del Sol region, including a rail link to Fuengirola and Benalmadena, and buses to Mijas and Marbella leaving from Terminal 3. Taxis are also available. A new suburban train station was opened in 2010 with services to Malaga city centre and Fuengirola, and there are plans to extend the service to Marbella.
Taxi: taxis stop at the arrivals hall.
Car hire: Large numbers of tourists make use of the car hire services to get to and from their hotels or holiday apartments on arrival at Malaga airport and to explore the area. Rental car offices are to be found in terminals 2 and 3. Car hire companies include international companies such as Rent a Car, Europcar and Sixt as well as local businesses: Yellowcar, Malagacar, Marbesol and Centauro. Some offices are located offsite.