Departures Malaga (AGP)Departures flight plan for Monday, 20 January 2020*
Arrivals Malaga (AGP)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 20 January 2020*
51 cheap direct flights to & from Malaga (AGP)
Jet2.com (LS1203, LS1305, LS3133), TUI Airways (BY7484, BY7768, BY7356, BY7750, BY7362)
British Airways (BA2716, BA2712, BA2714, BA2550, BA2718), Iberia (IB7645, IB7647), easyJet (U28609)
Jet2.com (LS1405), easyJet (U23111, U23113, U23115), British Airways (BA2293), Iberia (IB7741)
easyJet (U26755, U26757), Jet2.com (LS387), TUI Airways (BY1722)
Jet2.com (LS605, LS665, LS3857), TUI Airways (BY7794, BY7436)
Jet2.com (LS809, LS893), easyJet (U21923, U21868), TUI Airways (BY2786, BY2470, BY2496), British Airways (BA7317)
British Airways (BA2716, BA2712, BA454, BA2714, BA2550), Japan Airlines (JL6545), Qatar Airways (QR5925), American Airlines (AA6499)
British Airways (BA2717, BA2713, BA2715, BA2551, BA2723), Iberia (IB7648, IB7646), easyJet (U28610)
Eurowings (EW5908), Austrian Airlines (OS8875), Laudamotion (OE590, OE2714), Wizz Air (W62861), Germania (ST1050)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX2114, LX2110, LX2116, LX2112), Vueling Airlines (VY2171), Iberia (IB5645, IB5474, IB5549)
Eurowings (EW9536), Norwegian Air International (D85111), Laudamotion (OE3224, OE352, OE350)
Many visitors to the Costa del Sol region, which is served by Malaga airport, will come to the area using flights of cheap low-cost airlines, package deals or charter flights. The main traffic volume operates to countries in the European Union and the airport also has significant regular air traffic to domestic airports such as Madrid-Barajas, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and Melilla. As one of the oldest airports in Spain, the opening of Malaga Airport is linked to the founding of the first Spanish airline, which was established in 1919. Malaga airport has recently undergone extensive development.
- URL: Malaga (AGP)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10-00; +34 902 404-704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Malaga, Avenida Garcia Morato, 29004 Málaga, Espana
- Operating company: AENA (Aeropuertos Espanoles y Navegacion Aerea)
- Parking: Yes, paid short stay and long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Málaga (9 km), Marbella (39 km), Granada (98 km)
- Directions by car: E15 (coastal road), N340 then the MA-21 (Torremolinos to Malaga road)
- Stations: Cercanías Malaga trains (trains between Malaga airport and the city centre and Fuengirola), Airport bus to Marbella or Malaga centre.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.18%), Tuesday (13.11%), Wednesday (13.92%), Thursday (14.37%), Friday (14.54%), Saturday (15.28%), Sunday (14.60%)
- Alternative spelling: Málaga Airport, Pablo Ruiz Picasso, Màlaga, Малага, Μάλαγα, מאלגה, مالقة, مالاگا, مالگا, مالاجا, मलागा, มาลากา, マラガ, 말라가, 马拉加, 馬拉加, მალაგა, Մալագա, மாலாகா
Most popular destinations from Malaga (Flights per week )
- London Gatwick (104, 7,30 %)
- Melilla Tahuima (64, 4,49 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (52, 3,65 %)
- Stockholm-Arlanda (47, 3,30 %)
- Barcelona El Prat (45, 3,16 %)
- Madrid Barajas (45, 3,16 %)
- Copenhagen (40, 2,81 %)
- Brussels (37, 2,60 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (36, 2,53 %)
- Oslo-Gardermoen (35, 2,46 %)
- other (64.54 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Iberia (575, 12,57 %)
- easyJet (450, 9,84 %)
- Norwegian Air International (271, 5,93 %)
- Qatar Airways (212, 4,64 %)
- Air Europa Lineas Aereas (179, 3,91 %)
- Jet2.com (168, 3,67 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (167, 3,65 %)
- British Airways (160, 3,50 %)
- Vueling Airlines (124, 2,71 %)
- Delta Air Lines (99, 2,16 %)
- other (47.42 %)
Malaga airport is Spain’s main commercial airport for the Costa del Sol region, and is also the most southerly airport in Europe. It is 6 miles southwest of the capital of the region, and 3 miles north of Torremolinos.
Train and bus: Buses to a number of destinations can be caught directly from the airport arrivals terminal (purchase tickets at the ticket office outside arrivals). Destinations include Malaga city, Marbella, Estepona, Algeciras, Granada, Seville etc.
There is also a train station under the T3 terminal with services to central Malaga and Fuengirola.
From Malaga city centre there are also excellent connections to the entire Costa del Sol region, including a rail link to Fuengirola and Benalmadena, and buses to Mijas and Marbella leaving from Terminal 3. Taxis are also available. A new suburban train station was opened in 2010 with services to Malaga city centre and Fuengirola, and there are plans to extend the service to Marbella.
Taxi: taxis stop at the arrivals hall.
Car hire: Large numbers of tourists make use of the car hire services to get to and from their hotels or holiday apartments on arrival at Malaga airport and to explore the area. Rental car offices are to be found in terminals 2 and 3. Car hire companies include international companies such as Rent a Car, Europcar and Sixt as well as local businesses: Yellowcar, Malagacar, Marbesol and Centauro. Some offices are located offsite.