Departures Manchester (MAN)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, 18 December 2018*
Arrivals Manchester (MAN)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, 18 December 2018*
234 cheap direct flights to & from Manchester (MAN)
FlyBE (BE0292, BE0294, BE0290, BE0296), bmi regional (BM1596, BM1594, BM1586), Etihad Airways (EY7888)
British Airways (BA1390, BA1372, BA1394, BA1388, BA1402, BA1376, BA1404), American Airlines (AA6627)
Jet2.com (LS0891), Monarch Airlines (ZB0626), Thomson Airways (BY2754), Condor (DE0064, DE0058), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2462, MT2134, MT2318)
Jet2.com (LS0809), easyJet (U21923), Monarch Airlines (ZB0654, ZB0660), Thomson Airways (BY2742, BY2212, BY2408, BY2556)
Jet2.com (LS0879, LS0881), easyJet (U21917), Monarch Airlines (ZB0676, ZB0682), Thomson Airways (BY2620), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2312, MT2052)
easyJet (U21831, U21835), KLM (KL1088, KL1084, KL1082, KL1094), Delta Air Lines (DL9671), Kenya Airways (KQ1084)
Brussels Airlines (SN2184, SN2174, SN2178), Aegean Airlines (A33011, A33012), United Airlines (UA9908), Jet Airways (India) (9W6084), Thai Airways (TG6501)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK0540, SK0542), easyJet (U21985, U21983, U21987), Thai Airways (TG6217), Air Canada (AC9957)
Etihad Airways (EY7983, EY7985, EY7979), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI0209, EI0213, EI3327, EI0203), United Airlines (UA7661)
Jet2.com (LS0875, LS0873), Monarch Airlines (ZB0580, ZB0594), Thomson Airways (BY2750, BY2706, BY2446), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2218)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2014, MT2142, MT2044, MT2332), Thomson Airways (BY2300, BY2662), Monarch Airlines (ZB0604, ZB0542)
Jet2.com (LS0781), Thomson Airways (BY2676, BY2698, BY2112), Monarch Airlines (ZB0612), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2018, MT2316, MT2216)
US Airways (US0735), Delta Air Lines (DL4410, DL4398), Singapore Airlines (SQ2575), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS0075, VS0073), Condor (DE0022, DE0054)
easyJet (U21995, U21997), Air Malta (KM0147, KM0139), Etihad Airways (EY7193), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2046), Thomson Airways (BY2216)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH2501, LH2503, LH2505), easyJet (U21887), South African Airways (SA7575), United Airlines (UA8753, UA8985), Monarch Airlines (ZB1324)
Monarch Airlines (ZB0534, ZB0532), Jet2.com (LS0831), Thomson Airways (BY2622, BY2228, BY2644, BY2720), easyJet (U21911)
In 2013, the busiest routes to and from Manchester were Manchester-Dubai, and Manchester-Tenerife South.
- URL: Manchester (MAN)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 (0) 8712 710 711
- Address: Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Manchester Airports Group, PLC
- Parking: Yes, the short-term and long-term parking facilities may be used on payment of a fee.
- Nearby cities: Stockport (10 km), Manchester (17 km), Oldham (24 km), Bolton (28 km), Saint Helens (32 km), Stoke-on-Trent (40 km), Blackburn (46 km), Huddersfield (46 km), Liverpool (49 km), Sheffield (52 km)
- Directions by car: M56 Chester-Manchester, exit /junction N ° 5, the airport is signposted.
- Stations: The airport's railway station, Manchester Airport Railway Station, is linked to the UK railway network.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (15.13%), Tuesday (14.43%)Wednesday (14.62%), Thursday (15.13%), Friday (15.27%), Saturday (12.75%), Sunday (12.68%)
- Alternative spelling: Manchester International Airport, Ringway International Airport, Mančesteris, Mančestra, Mančester, Mançester, Манчэстэр, Манчестър, Манчестер, Μάντσεστερ, مانشيستر, مانشستر, منچستر, מנצ'סטר, Մանչեսթեր, მანჩესტერი, ম্যানচেস্টার, मँचेस्टर, मैनचेस्टर, ಮ್ಯಾಂಚೆಸ್ಟರ್, மான்செஸ்டர், แมนเชสเตอร์, マンチェスター, 맨체스터, 曼徹斯特, 曼彻斯特
Most popular destinations from Manchester (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Car: The airport is located about 11 miles south of the city centre, directly on the motorway. Motorists should use the M56 leaving at exit N ° 5, the airport and car parks are then signposted.
Sat Nav Postcode: M90 1QX
Train: Rail passengers can easily reach the airport by travelling to Manchester Airport Railway Station, which is part of the British railway network. The station is located in the middle of the airport complex. A train service exists between the airport and Piccadilly Station, and there are many trains operating to the stations Oxford Road, Deansgate and Salford Crescent. From Manchester Piccadilly Station there is a nationwide train service to more than 100 cities in the United Kingdom. For connections to Wales, the Midlands and the South use Crewe station; for connections to Cumbria and Scotland, Preston station is most convenient.
Bus and coach: Manchester City Skyline Stagecoach bus also operates a shuttle bus to the airport every 10 to 30 minutes. Alternatively, the public bus number 43 has a daily service from Manchester city centre to the airport every 10 minutes. National Express operates coaches going to various destinations in the country from the airport, for example to Aberdeen or York.
Taxi: there are taxi ranks at each terminal.
Car hire: Various car rental companies have offices at the airport.