Departures London Gatwick (LGW)Departures flight plan for Sunday, 18 April 2021*
Arrivals London Gatwick (LGW)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, 18 April 2021*
265 cheap direct flights to & from London Gatwick (LGW)
British Airways (BA2716, BA2712, BA2714, BA2550, BA2718), Iberia (IB7645, IB7647), easyJet (U28609)
British Airways (BA2632, BA2630, BA2634), Iberia (IB7636, IB7634), easyJet (U28661, U28663, U28667)
British Airways (BA2762, BA2764, BA2760, BA2758), American Airlines (AA6254), easyJet (U28869, U28877, U28875)
British Airways (BA2708), easyJet (U28571, U28573, U28577), Vueling Airlines (VY7821, VY7827, VY7823), Iberia (IB7641)
easyJet (U2837, U2833, U2835, U2839, U2841, U2831, U2829, U2827)
Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI231, EI249, EI237, EI247), British Airways (BA5901, BA5919, BA5907, BA5917)
Emirates Airline (EK12, EK10, EK16), Qantas Airways (QF8012, QF8010, QF8016)
British Airways (BA2936, BA2946, BA2944, BA2940, BA2942), Iberia (IB7669), American Airlines (AA6247), easyJet (U2811)
easyJet (U28257, U28253, U28251), British Airways (BA2540, BA2542), American Airlines (AA6432), Vueling Airlines (VY6229, VY6225)
British Airways (BA2780, BA2784), easyJet (U28135, U28137), TUI Airways (BY4134, BY4564)
British Airways (BA2736, BA2740, BA2742), easyJet (U28474, U28462, U28464, U28480), American Airlines (AA6524)
Turkish Airlines (TK1998, TK1982), bmi regional (BM6373, BM6359)
easyJet (U28277, U28281, U28279), Air Europa Lineas Aereas (UX1014, UX1016), Aeroméxico (AM6913, AM6941), China Airlines (CI9228)
Finnair (AY5539, AY5447), British Airways (BA2039, BA2037), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS27, VS15), Delta Air Lines (DL4408), Norwegian Air UK (DI7057)
British Airways (BA2730, BA2664, BA2702), Iberia (IB7654), easyJet (U28703), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1012, MT1912, MT1466)
Westjet (WS4), Emirates Airline (EK4719), Air Transat (TS123, TS505, TS283), British Airways (BA2271, BA2269)
British Airways (BA2794), easyJet (U28221, U28225, U28223), Iberia (IB7662)
London Gatwick Airport
The airport consists of two terminals: the North Terminal and the South Terminal with a free rail shuttle service operating between the two terminals.
- URL: London Gatwick (LGW)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 844 335 1802 (General Information)
- Address: London-Gatwick Airport, Gatwick Airport Ltd, South Roof Office Block, Gatwick, West Sussex RH6 0NP, United Kingdom
- Operating company: London City Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, there are paid long and short stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Crawley (4 km), Woking (30 km), Brighton (36 km), London (40 km), Slough (48 km), Eastbourne (50 km), Gillingham (60 km), Watford (60 km), Basildon (65 km), Reading (65 km)
- Directions by car: M23 (exit 9), A23 (London - Brighton)
- Stations: Gatwick Express from Gatwick airport railway station, London – Brighton line.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.30%), Tuesday (13.51%), Wednesday (14.21%), Thursday (15.27%), Friday (15.43%), Saturday (12.01%), Sunday (14.27%)
- Alternative spelling: Лондон-Гатвик, لندن جاتويك, Gatwick Airport, Διεθνές Γκάτγουικ, לונדון גטוויק, Լոնդոն Գեթվիք, ロンドン・ガトウィック空港, ლონდონის გატვიკის, 런던 개트윅, Лондон Гетвик, London - Getvik, ท่าอากาศยานลอนดอนแกตวิค, 伦敦盖特威克机场, لندن گاتویک
Most popular destinations from London Gatwick (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (3099, 33,44 %)
- British Airways (1612, 17,40 %)
- Iberia (878, 9,48 %)
- Norwegian Air International (417, 4,50 %)
- TUI Airways (352, 3,80 %)
- Vueling Airlines (351, 3,79 %)
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK (268, 2,89 %)
- American Airlines (187, 2,02 %)
- Norwegian Air UK (167, 1,80 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (107, 1,15 %)
- other (19.73 %)
Gatwick airport is located about 45 miles south of London’s city centre, right on the M23 motorway, between the two small towns Crawley and Horley.
Driving: motorists arriving from the London area should use the southern M25 ring and leave at exit 7, taking the M23 southwards. After about 9 miles take exit N °9, which leads directly to the airport. Alternatively, take the A23 towards Brighton; this will take you directly to the airport.
Sat Nav postcode: South terminal: RH6 0NP; North terminal: RH6 0PJ
Train: Rail passengers from London can take trains to London’s Victoria Station, and from here the Gatwick Express, which serves the airport every 15 minutes during the day. The journey takes about 30 minutes. Other rail companies that stop at Gatwick airport include Southern Railway, First Capital Connect, South Eastern Railway, First Great Western Link and Virgin Trains. Gatwick airport railway station is in the South Terminal. There is a free shuttle between the two terminals.
Buses: Easyjet operate an Easybus from Gatwick airport to central London and Heathrow. Buses leave from the North and South Terminal and operate at 15 minute intervals to Earls Court in London. National Express coaches also serve many cities in the UK from both terminals. Local buses will take passengers to towns and villages in the local Gatwick area.
Taxi: there are taxi ranks at both terminals.
Hotels: Convenient hotels near Gatwick airport for passengers in transit for example are the Hilton London Gatwick or the Holiday Inn Express Gatwick Crawley. Many hotels have parking facilities.
Car hire: rental car companies based at the airport include Hertz, Avis, Budget and Easycar.