Departures Liverpool (LPL)Departures flight plan for Monday, 28 September 2020*
Arrivals Liverpool (LPL)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 28 September 2020*
35 cheap direct flights to & from Liverpool (LPL)
easyJet (U2607, U2601, U2605, U2613, U2609, U2603, U2611, U2617)
easyJet (U2602, U2608, U2606, U2614, U2610, U2604, U2612, U2616)
Due to the arrival of a number of ow-cost airlines such as Easyjet, Ryanair, Wizzair and flybe, the airport is experiencing rapid growth in passenger numbers.
- URL: Liverpool (LPL)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 871 521 8484
- Address: Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, L24 1YD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Liverpool Airport plc
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long stay parking.
- Nearby cities: Liverpool (14 km), Saint Helens (15 km), Bolton (39 km), Manchester (46 km), Stockport (47 km), Preston (49 km), Blackburn (52 km), Oldham (54 km), Blackpool (55 km), Stoke-on-Trent (58 km)
- Directions by car: In Liverpool take the A562 and then turn off onto the A561, the airport is signposted from here.
- Stations: By train to Liverpool Lime Street Railway Station, and from here take the Arriva Airport shuttle bus Number 500. The N86 night bus also goes to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.37%), Tuesday (14.95%), Wednesday (13.72%), Thursday (15.48%), Friday (16.40%), Saturday (12.53%), Sunday (12.53%)
- Alternative spelling: Liverpul, Liverpūle, Liverpulis, Λίβερπουλ, Ліверпул, Ливърпул, Ливерпуль, Ливерпүүл, Ліверпуль, لیور پول, ليفربول, لیورپول, 리버풀, लिवरपूल, ליברפול, ლივერპული, リヴァプール, லிவர்பூல், ลิเวอร์พูล, 利物浦, Լիվերպուլ, ლივერპული
Most popular destinations from Liverpool (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Car: The airport is in the south of the city, on the banks of the River Mersey. Motorists coming from the north and northeast into the city should take the M62 towards Manchester and turn off at the exit N ° 6 onto the A5300, after about 3 miles turn right onto the A561. From here the airport is signposted. Motorists arriving from the south should use the M56 to Exit N °12, and then turn onto the A557 (Weston Point Expressway) taking the exit to the A562 (Queensway). After about 3 miles the airport is signposted.
Sat Nav Postcode: L24 1YD
Train: Rail passengers should take trains to Liverpool Lime Street Railway Station, and then use the number 500 airport shuttle bus operated by "ARRIVA".
Bus and coach: The N86 night bus goes to the airport. The journey by bus takes about 45 minutes. There is also a shuttle bus from Liverpool Parkway Station. National Express coaches operates a route from Liverpool airport to many cities in northern England including Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool.
Taxis: there is a taxi rank in front of the airport terminal.
Car hire: major car rental company's have offices at Liverpool airport such as Alamo, Avis, Budget and Hertz. Offices are located close to the terminal building.