Departures Alicante (ALC)Departures flight plan for Sunday, 20 August 2017*
Arrivals Alicante (ALC)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, 20 August 2017*
41 cheap direct flights to & from Alicante (ALC)
Monarch Airlines (ZB0492, ZB0496), Thomson Airways (BY7604, BY7214), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT4126, MT4382)
British Airways (BA2632, BA2634, BA2630), easyJet (U28667, U28661, U28659), Monarch Airlines (ZB0264, ZB0252)
easyJet (U26071, U26077, U26073, U26075), Thomson Airways (BY6232)
IBERIA (IB5839), Vueling Airlines (VY1240), Thomson Airways (BY6644, BY6222, BY6228)
Jet2.com (LS0641), Monarch Airlines (ZB7414), Thomson Airways (BY7654, BY7218)
easyJet (U22223, U22227, U22225), Monarch Airlines (ZB0846, ZB0842)
Jet2.com (LS0879, LS0881), easyJet (U21917), Monarch Airlines (ZB0676, ZB0682), Thomson Airways (BY2620), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT2312, MT2052)
Jet2.com (LS0583, LS0585), easyJet (U26417, U26419, U26421), Thomson Airways (BY1642, BY1210), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT6016)
Jet2.com (LS0177), easyJet (U26877, U26875), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT3052, MT3022), Thomson Airways (BY1222, BY1632, BY1624)
British Airways (BA2632, BA2634), easyJet (U28667, U28661, U28659, U22223), Monarch Airlines (ZB0264, ZB0252)
Monarch Airlines (ZB0493, ZB0497), Thomson Airways (BY7605, BY7215), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT4383, MT4127)
IBERIA (IB5875), Vueling Airlines (VY1241), Thomson Airways (BY6645, BY6229, BY6223)
British Airways (BA2633, BA2635, BA2631), easyJet (U28668, U28662, U28660), Monarch Airlines (ZB0265, ZB0253)
The airport is used by the top low cost airlines, which operate cheap flights from major airports in the UK such as Gatwick airport, Manchester and Birmingham to the beach resorts on the Costa Blanca, including Benidorm. The busiest routes are flights from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, with flights operated by Easyjet, Monarch and Ryanair for instance.
- URL: Alicante (ALC)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10 00; +34 902 404 -704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Alicante, 03071 Alicante, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: There are about 2000 paid parking spaces in several car parks within walking distance of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Alicante (10 km), Elx / Elche (13 km), Murcia (59 km), Cartagena (85 km)
- Directions by car: A-70 Alicante-Elx to exit N ° 72, the airport is then signposted; alternatively from Alicante take the N-332 south and follow the signs.
- Stations: Estación de RENFE Alicante, then by bus "Linea Alicante-Aeropuerto" C6 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (14.68%), Tuesday (12.96%)Wednesday (13.85%), Thursday (13.65%), Friday (15.27%), Saturday (15.71%), Sunday (13.87%)
- Alternative spelling: Alacant, Alikante, Аліканте, Аликанте, Алікантэ, Αλικάντε, آلیکانته, أليكانتي, אליקנטה, ალიკანტე, Ալիկանտե, อาลีกันเต, 알리칸테, アリカンテ, 阿利坎特
Most popular destinations from Alicante (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Iberia (399, 17,66 %)
- easyJet (342, 15,14 %)
- Vueling Airlines (249, 11,02 %)
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (134, 5,93 %)
- Monarch Airlines (118, 5,22 %)
- Jet2.com (114, 5,05 %)
- British Airways (111, 4,91 %)
- American Airlines (73, 3,23 %)
- airberlin (66, 2,92 %)
- Air Europa Lineas Aereas (58, 2,57 %)
- other (26.35 %)
Furthest destinations without having to change Moscow-Domodedovo (3429 km, S7 Airlines) , Moscow Metropolitan Area (3421 km, S7 Airlines) , Reykjavik-Keflavik International (3212 km, Primera Air Nordic) , Reykjavik-Metropolitan Area (3204 km, Primera Air Nordic) , Oslo-Gardermoen (2573 km, Norwegian Air Shuttle) , Bergen-Flesland (2484 km, Norwegian Air Shuttle) , Copenhagen (2167 km, Norwegian Air Shuttle) , Glasgow (1979 km, Thomson Airways)
Closest destinations with direct flight Ibiza (180 km, Iberia) , Oran-Es Senia (296 km, Air Algérie) , Palma de Mallorca (319 km, Iberia) , Madrid Barajas (357 km, American Airlines) , Algiers (377 km, Air Algérie) , Barcelona El Prat (404 km, Iberia) , Menorca - Mahon (449 km, Iberia) , Bilbao (593 km, Iberia) , Oviedo, Asturias (747 km, Volotea) , Geneva (1041 km, easyJet)
Car: The airport is about 5 miles south-west of the city centre on the N-338. Motorists should take the A-70/E-15 Alicante-Elx to exit N ° 72, the airport is half a mile from this junction and is clearly signposted. Alternatively, from Alicante use the N-332, which also goes to the airport.
Rail passengers can take trains to Estación de RENFE Alicante and from there take the Airport Shuttle "Linea Alicante-Aeropuerto" C6, which serves the airport daily with a journey time of 40 minutes.
There are shuttle buses providing transfers from the airport to hotels and public bus services from Alicante airport to many resorts along the Costa Blanca such as Benidorm and Torrevieja. Charter buses stop at the arrivals hall - passengers should take the elevator down one floor and follow the signs for the buses. All other local buses to cities and towns around the Costa Blanca area leave from the upper level 2 of the departures area.
Taxi: widely available at the airport in close proximity of the arrivals hall.
Car hire in Alicante airport is provided by major international car rental firms such as Sixt or Europcar as well as local companies including Record Car, Solmar or Cantauro. Desks are located 20 metres from the arrivals area.