Departures Alicante (ALC)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, 28 July 2021*
Arrivals Alicante (ALC)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, 28 July 2021*
38 cheap direct flights to & from Alicante (ALC)
Jet2.com (LS1217, LS1215, LS3177), TUI Airways (BY7604, BY7242, BY7292)
British Airways (BA2632, BA2630, BA2634), Iberia (IB7636, IB7634), easyJet (U28661, U28663, U28667)
Iberia (IB5556), TUI Airways (BY6644, BY6228), Vueling Airlines (VY1240)
Jet2.com (LS641, LS639, LS3775), TUI Airways (BY7218, BY7654)
Jet2.com (LS879, LS881), easyJet (U21917, U21921), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1538, MT1356), TUI Airways (BY2234, BY2620)
Jet2.com (LS583, LS585), easyJet (U26417, U26419), TUI Airways (BY1210, BY1642, BY1682)
Jet2.com (LS177, LS179), easyJet (U26877), TUI Airways (BY1222, BY1632, BY1246)
British Airways (BA2632, BA2630, BA2634), Iberia (IB7636), Jet2.com (LS1411), easyJet (U28661, U28663, U22223)
Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI572, EI574), Etihad Airways (EY5161)
Eurowings (EW9530), Norwegian Air International (D85415), Laudamotion (OE2604)
British Airways (BA2633, BA2631, BA2635), Iberia (IB7637, IB7635), easyJet (U28664, U28662, U28668)
The airport is used by the top low cost airlines, which operate cheap flights from major airports in the UK such as London, in partcular, Gatwick airport, Manchester, Belfast and Birmingham to the beach resorts on the Costa Blanca, including Benidorm. The busiest routes are flights from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, with flights operated by Easyjet, Monarch and Ryanair for instance.
- URL: Alicante (ALC)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +34 91 321 10 00; +34 902 404 -704
- Address: Aeropuerto de Alicante, 03071 Alicante, Espana
- Operating company: AENA
- Parking: There are about 2000 paid parking spaces in several car parks within walking distance of the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Alicante (10 km), Elx / Elche (13 km), Murcia (59 km), Cartagena (85 km)
- Directions by car: A-70 Alicante-Elx to exit N ° 72, the airport is then signposted; alternatively from Alicante take the N-332 south and follow the signs.
- Stations: Estación de RENFE Alicante, then by bus "Linea Alicante-Aeropuerto" C6 to the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.81%), Tuesday (14.36%), Wednesday (11.96%), Thursday (14.23%), Friday (15.07%), Saturday (15.61%), Sunday (13.96%)
- Alternative spelling: Alacant, Alikante, Аліканте, Аликанте, Алікантэ, Αλικάντε, آلیکانته, أليكانتي, אליקנטה, ალიკანტე, Ալիկանտե, อาลีกันเต, 알리칸테, アリカンテ, 阿利坎特
Most popular destinations from Alicante (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Iberia (431, 14,65 %)
- easyJet (330, 11,22 %)
- Jet2.com (234, 7,95 %)
- Norwegian Air International (186, 6,32 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (147, 5,00 %)
- Vueling Airlines (126, 4,28 %)
- Qatar Airways (120, 4,08 %)
- British Airways (104, 3,54 %)
- Transavia Airlines (81, 2,75 %)
- TUI fly Belgium (81, 2,75 %)
- other (37.46 %)
Car: The airport is about 5 miles south-west of the city centre on the N-338. Motorists should take the A-70/E-15 Alicante-Elx to exit N ° 72, the airport is half a mile from this junction and is clearly signposted. Alternatively, from Alicante use the N-332, which also goes to the airport.
Rail passengers can take trains to Estación de RENFE Alicante and from there take the Airport Shuttle "Linea Alicante-Aeropuerto" C6, which serves the airport daily with a journey time of 40 minutes.
There are shuttle buses providing transfers from the airport to hotels and public bus services from Alicante airport to many resorts along the Costa Blanca such as Benidorm and Torrevieja. Charter buses stop at the arrivals hall - passengers should take the elevator down one floor and follow the signs for the buses. All other local buses to cities and towns around the Costa Blanca area leave from the upper level 2 of the departures area.
Taxi: widely available at the airport in close proximity of the arrivals hall.
Car hire in Alicante airport is provided by major international car rental firms such as Sixt or Europcar as well as local companies including Record Car, Solmar or Cantauro. Desks are located 20 metres from the arrivals area.