London Oxford Airport
- URL: London Oxford (OXF)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1865 290-600 / 710
- Address: Oxford Airport, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1RA, United Kingdom.
- Operating company: Oxford Aviation Services Ltd.
- Nearby cities: Oxford (10 km), Reading (50 km), Cheltenham (53 km), Northampton (55 km), Luton (62 km), Slough (63 km), Gloucester (64 km), Watford (66 km), Coventry (66 km), Worcester (73 km)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (0.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Oxford-Kidlington, Kidlington, Oxford, Оксфорд, オックスフォード, אוקספורד, 옥스퍼드, أكسفورد, 牛津, آکسفورڈ, ऑक्सफ़ोर्ड
The airport is located 9 miles north of Oxford and Kidlington, which is exactly between the Motorways A44 and A4260. Oxford is about 80 km or 50 miles north west of Greater London.
Daily trains from the London airports to Oxford Gloucester Green are operated by Oxford Express from London-Gatwick/Heathrow, with Jetlink from London-Luton and Jetlink 757 from London-Stansted.
Trains from Oxford City Railway Station are operated by First Great Western from London-Gawick, from London Paddington or from Reading. From Oxford City Railway Station there is a daily service to the airport with the bus routes 2 - A / B / C (Oxford Bus Company), the journey takes approximately 40 minutes.