Bristol International Airport Airport
Departures Bristol International Airport (BRS)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, 22 October 2019*
Arrivals Bristol International Airport (BRS)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, 22 October 2019*
55 cheap direct flights to & from Bristol (BRS)
KLM (KL1054, KL1046, KL1050), easyJet (U26167, U26161), ALITALIA (AZ3883), Etihad Airways (EY7365), Kenya Airways (KQ1054)
bmi regional (BM6058, BM6056, BM6060, BM2001), Brussels Airlines (SN2056, SN2058, SN2060), United Airlines (UA9888)
British Airways (BA8883, BA8885, BA8887), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI3283, EI3285, EI3287), Etihad Airways (EY7888, EY7902)
easyJet (U26041, U26045, U26039, U26043), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1984, MT1928), TUI Airways (BY6324, BY6272)
TUI Airways (BY6278, BY6508), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1654, MT1422, MT1118, MT1670), easyJet (U26095)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1364, MT1702), TUI Airways (BY6464, BY6748, BY6758), easyJet (U26193)
TUI Airways (BY6114, BY6468), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1236), easyJet (U26195)
Bristol International Airport Airport
- URL: Bristol International Airport (BRS)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 871 334 4344 (Arrival/Departure Information); +44 871 334 4444 (General Enquiries)
- Address: Bristol International Airport, Bristol, BS48 3DY, United Kingdom
- Operating company: South West Airports Limited (SWAL)
- Parking: Yes, paid short stay and long stay car parks. Silverzone car park is the cheapest option. There is a shuttle to the terminal. Short stay parking is close to the terminal.
- Nearby cities: Bristol (12 km), Casnewydd (29 km), Cardiff (36 km), Gloucester (60 km), Cheltenham (72 km), Poole (90 km), Swansea (91 km), Bournemouth (94 km), Exeter (95 km), Worcester (98 km)
- Directions by car: From Bristol use the A38 and then follow the signs; the airport is located directly on the A38.
- Stations: By train to Bristol Meads train station; then take the Bristol International Airport shuttle; the journey time fromm the station to the airport is approx. 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.34%), Tuesday (14.68%), Wednesday (13.73%), Thursday (16.09%), Friday (14.80%), Saturday (11.34%), Sunday (14.02%)
- Alternative spelling: Lulsgate, Бристоль, بريستول, Бристъл (Англия), Bryste (Lloegr), Μπρίστολ, بریستول, בריסטול, ब्रिस्टल, ブリストル, ბრისტოლი, 브리스틀, Бристол, 布里斯托尔, Բրիստոլ, 布里斯托爾, ბრისტოლის, บริสตอ, Брістоль, برسٹل
Most popular destinations from Bristol International Airport (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (906, 49,64 %)
- TUI Airways (144, 7,89 %)
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK (97, 5,32 %)
- Etihad Airways (67, 3,67 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (64, 3,51 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (64, 3,51 %)
- British Airways (50, 2,74 %)
- Kenya Airways (48, 2,63 %)
- Delta Air Lines (40, 2,19 %)
- flybe (37, 2,03 %)
- other (16.87 %)
Car: The airport is located south-west of the city centre directly on the A38, 8 miles from Bristol city centre. Motorists take the A38 out of Bristol and then follow the signs to the airport.
Sat Nav postcode: BS48 3DY
Train: Rail passengers can take trains to Bristol Meads train station and then use the Bristol International Airport shuttle. The airport shuttle operates every day at 15 minute intervals in the time between 6.15 am and 11.45 pm. The journey takes about 30 minutes.
Bus and coach: Bristol International Flyer operates a coach service from Bristol to the airport with several stops along the way. There is also a local bus from Weston-super-Mare.
Taxis: are available on site.
Bristol airport hotels: There are plenty of hotels close to the airport for passengers with early departures or late arriving flights.
Car hire: six rental car companies are based at Bristol airport.