London City Airport
Departures London City (LCY)Departures flight plan for Monday, 24 June 2019*
Arrivals London City (LCY)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 24 June 2019*
58 cheap direct flights to & from London City (LCY)
British Airways (BA8725, BA8727, BA8739, BA2215, BA8721, BA8723, BA2213, BA8729)
British Airways (BA2281, BA2287, BA2283, BA2285), Swiss International Air Lines (LX435, LX443, LX447), United Airlines (UA9789)
British Airways (BA8763, BA8767, BA8769, BA8765), Swiss International Air Lines (LX457, LX467, LX451, LX455)
British Airways (BA3271, BA3273, BA3275, BA3277), flybe (BE1401, BE1409, BE1405), Etihad Airways (EY6184)
British Airways (BA8732, BA8736, BA8734, BA8761, BA8738), Deutsche Lufthansa (LH929, LH927, LH937)
Luxair (LG4592, LG4606, LG4594, LG4596, LG4602, LG4598, LG4604, LG4608)
London City Airport
- URL: London City (LCY)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 20 7646 0000/88
- Address: London City Airport, Royal Docks, London, E16 2PX, United Kingdom
- Operating company: London City Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, short stay and long stay parking may be used on payment of a fee.
- Nearby cities: London (12 km), Basildon (29 km), Watford (36 km), Gillingham (37 km), Chelmsford (39 km), Slough (44 km), Southend-on-Sea (45 km), Crawley (46 km), Woking (46 km), Luton (53 km)
- Directions by car: A 13 Blackwell Southend-on-Sea, in Canning Town take either the A1011, A112 or A1020 and follow the signs.
- Stations: With the Jubilee Line (grey) to Canning Town and then change for the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) direction of King George V.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (18.90%), Tuesday (17.77%), Wednesday (17.57%), Thursday (18.10%), Friday (16.93%), Saturday (3.68%), Sunday (7.06%)
- Alternative spelling: Londres-Ciudad, Лондон-Сити
Most popular destinations from London City (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- British Airways (921, 34,85 %)
- flybe (213, 8,06 %)
- ALITALIA (165, 6,24 %)
- Iberia (144, 5,45 %)
- Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (128, 4,84 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (124, 4,69 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (100, 3,78 %)
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (100, 3,78 %)
- Luxair (94, 3,56 %)
- Etihad Airways (65, 2,46 %)
- other (22.29 %)
The airport is situated on the Thames, in the north-east of the city, less than 10 miles from the West End, and about 6 miles from London’s financial district, the City.
Car: Motorists should use the A13 Blackwall to Southend-on-Sea and in Canning Town take either the A10100, the A1020, or the A112 south. The airport is then signposted.
Sat Nav Postcode: E16 2PX
Trains: Rail passengers can easily access the airport by underground. Take the Jubilee Line (grey) to Canning Town station and change there for the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in the direction of King George V. The journey time from Canning Town is about 8 minutes.
Bus: The public buses 473 and 474 also run from Canning Town to the terminal building.
Taxi: black cabs are available outside the terminal.
Car hire: Avis, Europcar and Hertz all have offices at London City airport.