Departures Geneva (GVA)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, 25 June 2019*
Arrivals Geneva (GVA)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, 25 June 2019*
49 cheap direct flights to & from Geneva (GVA)
easyJet (U21492, U21498, U21494), Jet2.com (LS1237), flybe (BE1793), TUI Airways (BY7616)
easyJet (U26905, U26907, U26903), Jet2.com (LS779), TUI Airways (BY1660)
British Airways (BA2736, BA2740, BA2742), easyJet (U28474, U28462, U28464, U28480), American Airlines (AA6524)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571, LA5561), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
easyJet (U26157, U26153, U26149, U26155, U26151, U26159), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1396), TUI Airways (BY6628)
easyJet (U22051, U22061, U22049, U22059, U22067, U22053, U22057, U22055)
Jet2.com (LS811, LS817, LS825), easyJet (U21953, U21949, U21951, U21947), TUI Airways (BY2634)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA2736, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
Austrian Airlines (OS571, OS575), Swiss International Air Lines (LX3561, LX3563, LX3565), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6329), Ethiopian Airlines (ET1202), easyJet (U21486)
KLM (KL1926, KL1932, KL1930), easyJet (U21359), China Southern Airlines (CZ7790), Korean Air (KE6418), Xiamen Airlines (MF9744), Jet Airways (India) (9W8642)
SAS Scandinavian Airlines (SK2616, SK6372), Air China (CA6836, CA6806), easyJet (U21573), Norwegian Air Shuttle (DY4302), Swiss International Air Lines (LX2734, LX1232)
Vueling Airlines (VY6202, VY6208), Swiss International Air Lines (LX1946), easyJet (U21411, U21407, U21401, U21409), Iberia (IB5192)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4190), Egyptair (MS772), TAP Air Portugal (TP7015)
Swiss International Air Lines (LX4604, LX4602, LX4614, LX4618), Air France (AF1643, AF1543), Delta Air Lines (DL8525), Korean Air (KE6348)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH7953), Swiss International Air Lines (LX3216), Brussels Airlines (SN9022), United Airlines (UA957), Air Canada (AC5893)
Turkish Airlines (TK1918, TK1922, TK1920, TK1330), Air Canada (AC6682)
Since Geneva airport is located partly on French soil, it has a Swiss and a French sector. The French part can be reached from France via a road tunnel, and flights within French territory are classified as domestic flights. Passengers from Switzerland wishing to travel to French destinations must pass through French customs before checking in.
Geneva airport is served by major scheduled airlines and low-cost airlines with flights from a vast number of international destinations. Flights from London to Geneva are for example operated by Easyjet, Aer Lingus and British Airways.
- URL: Geneva (GVA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +41 22 717 71 11; +41 22 717 71 05
- Address: Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, CH - 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Suisse
- Operating company: Aéroport International de Genève, établissement public autonome
- Parking: Yes; more than 4,500 short-term and long-term spaces, and multi storey car park for short-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Genf (6 km), Lausanne (51 km)
- Directions by car: A1, exit "" Genéve-Aéroport Ferney"
- Stations: Geneva airport has its own train station where SBB trains stop at a regular basis.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.10%), Wednesday (14.01%), Thursday (14.79%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (13.41%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Aéroport International de Genève, Женева, Genewa, Genève, Ginevra, Cenevrə, Ženeva, Ginebra, Γενεύη, Ginebra, Genebra, Cenevre, جنيف, জেনেভা, ژنو, ז'נבה, जनीवा, Ժնև, ジュネーヴ, 제네바, เจนีวา, 日內瓦, Жэнева, Geneva, Ženeva, Jenewa, ჟენევა, Jinêva, Gjeneva, 极乃伐, 日内瓦, ჟენევაში, Ջին
Most popular destinations from Geneva (Flights per week )
- London Heathrow (103, 6,23 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (71, 4,30 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (65, 3,93 %)
- Zurich (Zürich)-Kloten (65, 3,93 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (63, 3,81 %)
- Brussels (58, 3,51 %)
- Porto (56, 3,39 %)
- Barcelona El Prat (54, 3,27 %)
- Lisbon (54, 3,27 %)
- London Gatwick (47, 2,84 %)
- other (61.52 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (1187, 13,95 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (1023, 12,02 %)
- Deutsche Lufthansa (379, 4,45 %)
- United Airlines (250, 2,94 %)
- Air Canada (227, 2,67 %)
- Delta Air Lines (222, 2,61 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (221, 2,60 %)
- Air Mauritius (199, 2,34 %)
- China Southern Airlines (198, 2,33 %)
- Kenya Airways (184, 2,16 %)
- other (51.93 %)
Opened in 1922, the airport is about 5 km or 3 miles northwest of Geneva city centre. Motorists can reach the terminal site on the A1 motorway leaving at exit "Genève-Aéroport Ferney".
Geneva airport has its own station: Geneva-Airport, which is served regularly by SBB trains. City bus numbers 5 (international organisations), 10 (city centre), 23 (Le Lignon - Lancy - Plan-les-Ouate) and 28 (Meyrin) and the bus route Y (Val Thoiry - Ferney-Voltaire) also stop at the airport.
More regular bus services are operated to Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble and Valence, as well as seasonal bus services to several nearby ski resorts. All current timetables are available either locally or on the Internet.