Departures Geneva (GVA)Departures flight plan for Friday, 5 March 2021*
Arrivals Geneva (GVA)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, 5 March 2021*
21 cheap direct flights to & from Geneva (GVA)
easyJet (U21492, U21498, U21494), Jet2.com (LS1237), flybe (BE1793), TUI Airways (BY7616)
easyJet (U26905, U26907, U26903), Jet2.com (LS779), TUI Airways (BY1660)
British Airways (BA2736, BA2740, BA2742), easyJet (U28474, U28462, U28464, U28480), American Airlines (AA6524)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571, LA5561), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
easyJet (U26157, U26153, U26149, U26155, U26151, U26159), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT1396), TUI Airways (BY6628)
easyJet (U22051, U22061, U22049, U22059, U22067, U22053, U22057, U22055)
Jet2.com (LS811, LS817, LS825), easyJet (U21953, U21949, U21951, U21947), TUI Airways (BY2634)
British Airways (BA738, BA730, BA728, BA724, BA2736, BA736), LATAM Chile (LA5571), Japan Airlines (JL7707)
Jet Airways (India) (9W6374), Etihad Airways (EY51), Air Seychelles (HM5044), Hainan Airlines (HU8821), Air New Zealand (NZ4241), SriLankan Airlines (UL2351), Virgin Australia (VA7051), Malaysia Airlines (MH5543)
Austrian Airlines (OS571, OS575), Swiss International Air Lines (LX3561, LX3563, LX3565), ANA All Nippon Airways (NH6329), Ethiopian Airlines (ET1202), easyJet (U21486)
British Airways (BA2280, BA2286, BA2284, BA2282), Swiss International Air Lines (LX434, LX446, LX442), United Airlines (UA9788)
British Airways (BA2737, BA2741, BA2743), easyJet (U28477, U28485, U28467, U28465, U28475)
British Airways (BA723, BA731, BA737, BA725, BA729, BA727), Japan Airlines (JL7706), American Airlines (AA6347)
easyJet (U22052, U22062, U22058, U22050, U22060, U22068, U22056, U22066)
British Airways (BA723, BA731, BA737, BA725, BA729, BA2737), Japan Airlines (JL7706), American Airlines (AA6347)
Deutsche Lufthansa (LH1222, LH1224, LH1214, LH1212), United Airlines (UA9324, UA9297), South African Airways (SA7840), Singapore Airlines (SQ2046)
easyJet (U21384, U21378, U21380, U21386, U21388, U21390, U21382), Swiss International Air Lines (LX529)
Since Geneva airport is located partly on French soil, it has a Swiss and a French sector. The French part can be reached from France via a road tunnel, and flights within French territory are classified as domestic flights. Passengers from Switzerland wishing to travel to French destinations must pass through French customs before checking in.
Geneva airport is served by major scheduled airlines and low-cost airlines with flights from a vast number of international destinations. Flights from London to Geneva are for example operated by Easyjet, Aer Lingus and British Airways.
- URL: Geneva (GVA)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +41 22 717 71 11; +41 22 717 71 05
- Address: Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, CH - 1218 Grand-Saconnex, Suisse
- Operating company: Aéroport International de Genève, établissement public autonome
- Parking: Yes; more than 4,500 short-term and long-term spaces, and multi storey car park for short-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Genf (6 km), Lausanne (51 km)
- Directions by car: A1, exit "" Genéve-Aéroport Ferney"
- Stations: Geneva airport has its own train station where SBB trains stop at a regular basis.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.10%), Wednesday (14.01%), Thursday (14.79%), Friday (15.06%), Saturday (13.41%), Sunday (14.33%)
- Alternative spelling: Aéroport International de Genève, Женева, Genewa, Genève, Ginevra, Cenevrə, Ženeva, Ginebra, Γενεύη, Ginebra, Genebra, Cenevre, جنيف, জেনেভা, ژنو, ז'נבה, जनीवा, Ժնև, ジュネーヴ, 제네바, เจนีวา, 日內瓦, Жэнева, Geneva, Ženeva, Jenewa, ჟენევა, Jinêva, Gjeneva, 极乃伐, 日内瓦, ჟენევაში, Ջին
Most popular destinations from Geneva (Flights per week )
- London Heathrow (103, 6,19 %)
- Zurich (Zürich)-Kloten (65, 3,90 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (64, 3,84 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (60, 3,60 %)
- Porto (58, 3,48 %)
- Barcelona El Prat (56, 3,36 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (56, 3,36 %)
- Lisbon (56, 3,36 %)
- Brussels (52, 3,12 %)
- London Gatwick (47, 2,82 %)
- other (62.97 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- easyJet (1181, 14,30 %)
- Swiss International Air Lines (984, 11,92 %)
- Lufthansa (392, 4,75 %)
- United Airlines (250, 3,03 %)
- Air Canada (229, 2,77 %)
- TAP Air Portugal (182, 2,20 %)
- Delta Air Lines (182, 2,20 %)
- China Southern Airlines (182, 2,20 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (181, 2,19 %)
- Kenya Airways (169, 2,05 %)
- other (52.39 %)
Opened in 1922, the airport is about 5 km or 3 miles northwest of Geneva city centre. Motorists can reach the terminal site on the A1 motorway leaving at exit "Genève-Aéroport Ferney".
Geneva airport has its own station: Geneva-Airport, which is served regularly by SBB trains. City bus numbers 5 (international organisations), 10 (city centre), 23 (Le Lignon - Lancy - Plan-les-Ouate) and 28 (Meyrin) and the bus route Y (Val Thoiry - Ferney-Voltaire) also stop at the airport.
More regular bus services are operated to Annecy, Chambery, Grenoble and Valence, as well as seasonal bus services to several nearby ski resorts. All current timetables are available either locally or on the Internet.