Departures Reno-NV (RNO)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, 26 March 2019*
Arrivals Reno-NV (RNO)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, 26 March 2019*
- URL: Reno-NV (RNO)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 775 328-6400
- Address: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 East Plumb Lane, Reno, NV 89502, USA
- Operating company: Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Reno (5 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in the city on the US-Highway 395 at exit #65.
- Stations: Take the "California Zephyr" to Reno Amtrak Station and then catch the bus # 14A of RTC Ride at the bus station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.41%), Tuesday (13.66%), Wednesday (14.98%), Thursday (14.42%), Friday (13.91%), Saturday (13.45%), Sunday (15.18%)
- Alternative spelling: Рино, Невада, Ріно, Невада, Рено, Невада, Ρίνο, Νεβάδα, رينو، نيفادا, رینو، نوادا, רינו-נבדה, रेनो - नेवाडा, リノ (ネバダ州), 리노 (네바다 주), 里诺 (内华达州), Ռենոն, Նևադա, რენო, ნევადა
Most popular destinations from Reno-NV (Flights per week )
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (77, 11,37 %)
- Los Angeles International (61, 9,01 %)
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (60, 8,86 %)
- Denver (50, 7,39 %)
- San Francisco International Airport (39, 5,76 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma (36, 5,32 %)
- Salt Lake City International Airport, UT (26, 3,84 %)
- San Jose International Airport, CA (26, 3,84 %)
- Chicago Midway International Airport, IL (17, 2,51 %)
- St. Louis - Lambert International Airport (17, 2,51 %)
- other (39.59 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 2 miles south of downtown Reno, directly on the US-Highway 395. Motorists take the 395 southwards from Reno and then leave at exit #65.
Rail passengers take trains to Reno Amtrak Station and at the bus station nearby take the bus # 14A of the local transport operator RTC Ride.