Departures Aberdeen (ABZ)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, 20 June 2018*
Arrivals Aberdeen (ABZ)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, 20 June 2018*
95 cheap direct flights to & from Aberdeen (ABZ)
Delta Air Lines (DL9444, DL9405), KLM (KL1444, KL1442, KL1450, KL1446), Aeroflot Russian Airlines (SU3141), Kenya Airways (KQ1446)
Etihad Airways (EY7931), Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI3243, EI3247, EI3241)
FlyBE (BE1034, BE1038, BE1030), Etihad Airways (EY7878, EY7038), bmi regional (BM1378, BM1366, BM1374)
bmi regional (BM1381, BM1369, BM1377), FlyBE (BE1035, BE1037, BE1033), Etihad Airways (EY7041, EY7881)
Eastern Airways (T34035, T34095, T34037, T34039, T34031, T34041)
British Airways (BA1308, BA1318, BA1312, BA1310), American Airlines (AA6582, AA6574), Japan Airlines (JL7755), IBERIA (IB7564)
British Airways (BA1309, BA1307, BA1313, BA1305, BA1311), American Airlines (AA6585, AA6306, AA6578)
Thomson Airways (BY1591), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT8117, MT1385, MT4265, MT2235)
- URL: Aberdeen (ABZ)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 870 040 0006
- Address: Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7DU, United Kingdom
- Operating company: BAA plc
- Parking: yes, paid short and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Aberdeen (10 km), Dundee (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport access road is located directly on the A-947 in Dyce, about 9 km or 5.5 miles north-west of Aberdeen.
- Stations: From Dyce Railway Station there are regular connections to Aberdeen and Inverness.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (16.22%), Tuesday (15.65%)Wednesday (15.79%), Thursday (16.04%), Friday (15.27%), Saturday (9.05%), Sunday (11.97%)
- Alternative spelling: Aberdeen/Dyce Airport, Obar Dheathain, Aiberdeen, Aberdynas, Aberdīna, Aberdin, Абердін, Абердин, Абърдийн, Αμπερντήν, アバディーン, Աբերդին, एबरडीन, אברדין, ابردین, أبردين, აბერდინი, 애버딘, แอเบอร์ดีน, 阿伯丁, 香港仔
Most popular destinations from Aberdeen (Flights per week )
- London Heathrow (121, 14,35 %)
- Manchester (57, 6,76 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (36, 4,27 %)
- Stavanger Airport, Sola (30, 3,56 %)
- Sumburgh (Shetland) (27, 3,20 %)
- Norwich (27, 3,20 %)
- London Gatwick (22, 2,61 %)
- Frankfurt-Main (21, 2,49 %)
- Birmingham (21, 2,49 %)
- Durham Tees Valley (20, 2,37 %)
- other (54.7 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flybe (420, 10,25 %)
- British Airways (416, 10,15 %)
- Eastern Airways (336, 8,20 %)
- Delta Air Lines (224, 5,47 %)
- American Airlines (186, 4,54 %)
- airberlin (150, 3,66 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (144, 3,51 %)
- Iberia (138, 3,37 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (124, 3,03 %)
- Singapore Airlines (117, 2,86 %)
- other (44.96 %)
First opened in 1934 and managed by BAA Ltd., the airport is about 9 km or 5.5 miles north-west of Aberdeen in the neighbouring town of Dyce.
How to find the airport
- Car: The access road to the airport is signposted on the A96 (Aberdeen to Inverness Road).
- Sat Nav postcode: AB21 7DU
- Train: the nearest railway station is Dyce train station, trains regularly go to Aberdeen city centre. The 80 Dyce Airlink shuttle bus links the airport to Dyce railway station.
- Bus and Coach: Local bus services from and to Aberdeen and Dyce stop at Dyce station. The shuttle bus to the surrounding cities and regions is operated from Aberdeen, major coach companies include First Group or Stagecoach bus. Most bus stops can be found in front of the terminal. Car hire is also available at the airport. Jet service 727 operates a fast service from Aberdeen bus station to the airport.
- Taxis: are available in front of the terminal.
- Aberdeen airport hotels: The Thistle Hotel is on the airport grounds. A Travelodge and Marriott hotel are within easy reach of the airport.
- Car hire: rental car companies at Abrdeen Airport include Avis, Hertz, National and Europcar.