Departures Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (DCA)Departures flight plan for Friday, 24 June 2022*
Arrivals Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (DCA)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, 24 June 2022*
1 Flight routes to & from Washington DC (DCA)
American Airlines (AA849, AA1649, AA431, AA2016), LATAM Brasil (JJ2105, JJ2071), JetBlue Airways (B6823, B61223)
Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA Airport
- URL: Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (DCA)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 703 417-3972 (Terminal A); +1 703 417-1806 (Terminal B&C)
- Address: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 1 Aviaton Circle, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Operating company: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long term parking, parking garages
- Nearby cities: Alexandria (5 km), Washington (5 km), Arlington (6 km), Baltimore (61 km)
- Directions by car: U.S. Route 1, George Washington Memorial Parkway, Interstate 395
- Stations: Airport Metrorail System to the Amtrak Stations and Greyhound Bus Terminals; airport station: Yellow Line, Blue Line (Washington Metro)
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.97%), Tuesday (14.60%), Wednesday (14.82%), Thursday (15.17%), Friday (15.30%), Saturday (10.97%), Sunday (14.17%)
- Alternative spelling: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Вашингтон-Ро́нальд Ре́йган, Ουάσινγκτον - Ρόναλντ Ρήγκαν, فرودگاه ملی رونالد ریگان واشنگتن, ロナルド・レーガン・ワシントン・ナショナル空港, 罗纳德·里根华盛顿国家机场
Most popular destinations from Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (Flights per week )
- Boston Logan (212, 5,92 %)
- Atlanta International Airport, GA (170, 4,75 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (161, 4,50 %)
- Orlando International Airport, FL (106, 2,96 %)
- Nashville International Airport, TN (91, 2,54 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (89, 2,49 %)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (89, 2,49 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (80, 2,24 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, TX (75, 2,10 %)
- St. Louis - Lambert International Airport (74, 2,07 %)
- other (67.94 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- American Airlines (4184, 35,93 %)
- Southwest Airlines (1584, 13,60 %)
- Westjet (539, 4,63 %)
- United Airlines (424, 3,64 %)
- Delta Air Lines (366, 3,14 %)
- JetBlue Airways (356, 3,06 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (278, 2,39 %)
- Aeroméxico (245, 2,10 %)
- KLM (232, 1,99 %)
- Air New Zealand (199, 1,71 %)
- other (27.81 %)
First in use in 1941, the airport is about 5 km or 3 miles south of downtown. The airport may be reached on the Interstate I-395 using exits 8,9 and 10, Virginia State Route 400 (George Washington Memorial Parkway) and US-Highway 1.
The yellow and blue metro lines operate a regular service between the airport and downtown.
Rail and bus passengers (Amtrak+Greyhound) take the metro (red line) from Union Station to Gallery PL/Chinatown Station and then change to the Yellow or Blue lines to Franconia-Springfield/Huntington.
Passengers travelling between Reagan National and Washington-Dulles airports first use the Blue Line to Rosslyn Station (Orange+Blue Line) and then the bus routes 5A.
To travel between Reagan National airport and the airport in Baltimore take Penn Line (MARC) from Union Sation to BWI Rail Station, from here there is a regular free shuttle service to the airport. Alternatively take the green line metros from L'Enfant Plaza Station downtown to Greenbelt Station and then the B30 which goes directly to Baltimore airport.
There is also the possibility of taking a taxi, rental car, shuttle van or limousine to and from the airport.