Rouen Boos Airport
Currently only seasonal flights are operated to and from Rouen, the airport is therefore only partially in use for civilian flights.
- URL: Rouen Boos (URO)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 35 79 41 00
- Address: Aéroport de Rouen - Vallée de Seine, Rue Maryse Bastié, 76520 Boos, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Rouen
- Parking: yes, about 300 spaces
- Nearby cities: Rouen (9 km), Le Havre (77 km), Argenteuil (92 km), Amiens (98 km), Boulogne-Billancourt (99 km)
- Directions by car: RN 14 from Rouen towards Pontoise and follow the signs. From Paris, the A13/E5 and take the exit N° 21 "Tourville la Riviere/Elbeuf" following the signs to "Rouen-Boos Aéroport".
- Stations: SNCF services from Rouen and then by taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service to and from the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (11.39%), Tuesday (11.39%), Wednesday (11.39%), Thursday (11.39%), Friday (11.39%), Saturday (37.34%), Sunday (5.70%)
- Alternative spelling: Ruan, Roan, Ruão, Rouën, Руан, Ρουέν, רואן, روان, रूऑन, ルーアン, რუანი, 鲁昂, 루앙, รูอ็อง
The airport is about 10 km or 7 miles south-east of the city centre. Car drivers please use the RN 14 from Rouen towards Pontoise and follow the signs to the airport, which is in the community of Boos. Arriving from Paris, use the A13/E5 and take the exit N° 21 "Tourville la Riviere/Elbeuf" following the signs to "Rouen-Boos Aéroport". There are about 300 parking spaces on the airport grounds. Arriving by train please use the SNCF services from Rouen and then take a taxi. There is currently no shuttle bus service or any other public transport to and from the airport.