- URL: Quimper-Cornouaille (UIP)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 98 94 30 30
- Address: Aéroport de Quimper - Cornouaille, 29700 Pluguffan, France
- Operating company: Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Quimper
- Parking: yes, parking is available.
- Nearby cities: Brest (53 km)
- Directions by car: Please take the D785 from the city centre towards Pont-lAbbé and turn off onto the D56 towards Pluguffan; the airport is then signposted.
- Stations: SNCF trains serve the main station in Quimper, then please take the number 25 bus. The bus leaves at regular intervals from the stop "Pen Alez", the journey takes about 30 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.60%), Tuesday (14.40%), Wednesday (13.60%), Thursday (17.60%), Friday (16.00%), Saturday (14.40%), Sunday (10.40%)
- Alternative spelling: Quimper-Pluguffan, Tchîmpèr, Кемпер, Кимпер, كويمبيه, کویمپر, 캉페르, カンペール, 坎佩尔, 坎佩爾, क़ुइम्पेर
Most popular destinations from Quimper-Cornouaille (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Quimper airport is about 7 km or 4 miles south-west of Quimper, near the community of Pluguffan. Car drivers please use the D785 from the city centre towards Pont-l’Abbé and turn off onto the D56 towards Pluguffan, the airport is then signposted.
Travellers by train should use the SNCF trains to the main station in Quimper and then use the number 25 bus. The bus leaves at regular intervals from the stop " Pen Alez" and the journey takes about 30 minutes.