Departures Nantes (NTE)Departures flight plan for Monday, 27 January 2020*
Arrivals Nantes (NTE)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 27 January 2020*
2 Flight routes to & from Nantes (NTE)
easyJet (U28961, U28963, U22011, U28967), British Airways (BA386)
- URL: Nantes (NTE)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 40 84 80 00
- Address: Aéroport Nantes-Atlantique, 44346 Bouguenais Cedex, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Nantes
- Parking: yes; short and long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Nantes (8 km), Angers (87 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located on the national road D85, 115 km southwest of Nantes.
- Stations: There is a daily shuttle bus service with the operator TAN. The journey to Nantes main station with the SNCF and the TGV Atlantique takes 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.27%), Tuesday (14.15%), Wednesday (14.22%), Thursday (15.74%), Friday (15.08%), Saturday (12.16%), Sunday (13.38%)
- Alternative spelling: Château Bougon, Νάντη, Нант, Նանտ, ნანტი, נאנט, نانت, 南特, ナント, 낭트, นองต์, नैनटेस, नांत
Most popular destinations from Nantes (Flights per week )
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (41, 5,46 %)
- Lyon - Saint-Exupéry (Satolas) (40, 5,33 %)
- Madrid Barajas (26, 3,46 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (24, 3,20 %)
- Paris Orly (24, 3,20 %)
- Lisbon (24, 3,20 %)
- Toulouse Blagnac (24, 3,20 %)
- Nice-Côte d'Azur (22, 2,93 %)
- Ajaccio (19, 2,53 %)
- Marseille (19, 2,53 %)
- other (64.96 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Nantes airport is about 15 km or 9 miles south-west of the city centre, directly behind the motorway ring N/D 844 on the Peripherie Ouest. The way to the airport is signposted behind the turn off to the D85. The airport shuttle buses of the company TAN Air Shuttle, whose departure and arrival times are timed to correspond with the times of leaving and arriving flights, provides daily services (with the exception of Sundays) to the southern exit of the main railway station between 6 am and 11 pm. The journey to Terminal 1 takes about 20 minutes. Another possibility is to travel to the airport by bus using the bus service 37, which also stops at the exit of Terminal 1. This runs from Mondays to Saturdays directly to the city. From here, there are further connections to the local transport network.