Departures Ontario-CA (ONT)Departures flight plan for Sunday, 9 May 2021*
Arrivals Ontario-CA (ONT)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, 9 May 2021*
- URL: Ontario-CA (ONT)
- Time zone: GMT -8
- Service telephone: +1 909 937-2700
- Address: LA - Ontario Airport, 1923 East Avion Street, Ontario, CA 91761, USA
- Operating company: Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Ontario (5 km), Rancho Cucamonga (6 km), Pomona (14 km), Fontana (16 km), Corona (20 km), Rialto (22 km), Riverside (22 km), San Bernardino (29 km), West Covina (31 km), Orange Mobile Home Park (33 km)
- Directions by car: From Ontario follow the Interstate Highway 10 to the exit for Archibald Avenue, then follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By rail to Ontario Amtrak rail station, then take bus # 61 (Omni Trans).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.99%), Tuesday (13.85%), Wednesday (14.73%), Thursday (15.86%), Friday (15.92%), Saturday (10.58%), Sunday (14.07%)
- Alternative spelling: Ontario-CA, Онтарио (Калифорния), أونتاريو، كاليفورنيا, Οντάριο (Καλιφόρνια), 安大略 (加利福尼亞州), オンタリオ(カリフォルニア)
Most popular destinations from Ontario-CA (Flights per week )
- Phoenix - Sky Harbor International Airport (93, 11,70 %)
- San Francisco International Airport (76, 9,56 %)
- Oakland International Airport, CA (60, 7,55 %)
- Sacramento International Airport, CA (57, 7,17 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, TX (55, 6,92 %)
- Denver (54, 6,79 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (51, 6,42 %)
- Portland International Airport, Oregon (43, 5,41 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma (43, 5,41 %)
- San Jose International Airport, CA (38, 4,78 %)
- other (28.29 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is only about 2 miles east of the centre of Ontario. Motorists take the A10 from Ontario to the exit for Archibald Avenue, then follow the signs to the car parks.
Rail passengers either take the "Texas Eagle" or the "Sunset Limited" lines to Ontario Amtrak Rail Station and then change for the number 61 bus at the Ontario Transfer Center (operated by the local transport company Omni).
Various regional bus services also offer services to and from the airport, such as Metrolink to Los Angeles, Omnitrans to the metropolitan area of San Bernardino, Foothill Trans to West Covina and the Riverside Transit Authority to Riverside.