Departures Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (GSO)Departures flight plan for Tuesday, 24 May 2022*
Arrivals Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (GSO)Arrivals flight plan for Tuesday, 24 May 2022*
Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC Airport
- URL: Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (GSO)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 336 665-5600
- Address: Greensboro - Piedmont Triad International Airport, 6415 Bryan Boulevard, Greensboro, NC 27409, USA
- Operating company: Piedmont Triad Airport Authority
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking, the first 15 minutes in short-term parking are free
- Nearby cities: Greensboro (13 km), Winston-Salem (28 km), Durham (94 km)
- Directions by car: Interstate 40, exit # 210 and via Highway 220 and Joseph M. Bryan Blvd.
- Stations: By train to Greensboro Amtrak Rail Station and use the PART shuttle bus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.03%), Tuesday (14.32%), Wednesday (14.41%), Thursday (14.91%), Friday (14.95%), Saturday (11.58%), Sunday (14.80%)
- Alternative spelling: Greensboro-Winston Salem-NC, Greensboro-Piedmont Triad International Airport, Der Piedmont Triad International Airport, Гринсборо (Северная Каролина), Грийнсбъро, Грінсборо, Γκρίνσμπορο, گرینزبورو, غرينزبورو، كارولاينا الشمالية, גרינסבורו, กรีนสโบ, 그린즈버러, グリーンズボロ (ノースカロライナ州), 格林斯伯勒 (北卡罗来纳州)
Most popular destinations from Greensboro-Winston Salem, NC (Flights per week )
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (72, 17,73 %)
- Atlanta International Airport, GA (68, 16,75 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (58, 14,29 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (32, 7,88 %)
- New York Newark Liberty (30, 7,39 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (24, 5,91 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (23, 5,67 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, TX (23, 5,67 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (21, 5,17 %)
- Miami International Airport, FL (16, 3,94 %)
- other (9.6 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is located on the northwestern outskirts of Greensboro. Motorists should take the Interstate 40 and continue on this to exit # 210 and then follow the signs to the airport on the State Road 68. Passengers coming from the north should approach Greensboro on the US Highway 220 and turn right onto Wendover Avenue and right again down Benjamin Parkway. This turns into the Joseph M. Bryan Blvd and leads directly to the airport.
Rail passengers please take trains to Greensboro Amtrak Rail Station and then take the shuttle bus to the airport from East Washington Street. The shuttle service is operated by the coach operator PART, who also operates this service every day from High Point and Winston-Salem.