Departures Cardiff (CWL)Departures flight plan for Sunday, 21 October 2018*
Arrivals Cardiff (CWL)Arrivals flight plan for Sunday, 21 October 2018*
47 cheap direct flights to & from Cardiff (CWL)
IBERIA (IB5839), Vueling Airlines (VY1240), Thomson Airways (BY6644, BY6222, BY6228)
Air France (AF8342, AF8348), Alitalia Linee Aeree Italiane (AZ3799, AZ3885), Delta Air Lines (DL9369), Etihad Airways (EY7351), KLM (KL1058), Kenya Airways (KQ1058)
Singapore Airlines (SQ3912), Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV9217), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS6931), Emirates Airline (EK9045), American Airlines (AA8723)
IBERIA (IB5359), Vueling Airlines (VY1261), Thomson Airways (BY6416, BY6714, BY6746)
Aer Lingus Irish Airlines (EI3291, EI3299, EI3293, EI3297), Etihad Airways (EY7780)
IBERIA (IB5879), Vueling Airlines (VY1243), Thomson Airways (BY6216, BY6634, BY6276, BY6336), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT7204, MT7194)
Thomson Airways (BY6312, BY6308), Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT7472)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT7068, MT7138), Thomson Airways (BY6554, BY6286, BY6412)
Thomas Cook Airlines UK (MT7634, MT7924, MT7662), Thomson Airways (BY0574, BY0708)
- URL: Cardiff (CWL)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1446 711-111
- Address: Cardiff International Airport, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 3BD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: TBI abertis airports
- Parking: Yes, there are plenty of paid parking spaces. The initial 20 minutes are free for visitors who are dropping off passengers. Short stay parking is close to the terminal. There are several long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Cardiff (15 km), Casnewydd (32 km), Swansea (51 km), Bristol (53 km), Exeter (79 km), Gloucester (90 km)
- Directions by car: From Cardiff take the A4050 towards Barry drive, then take the A4226 and follow the signs to the airport.
- Stations: By train to Cardiff Central Station; then take the X91 shuttle bus to the airport from the adjacent Cardiff Central Bus Station.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (15.29%), Tuesday (13.97%)Wednesday (13.22%), Thursday (13.52%), Friday (13.90%), Saturday (15.23%), Sunday (14.88%)
- Alternative spelling: Caerdydd, Кардифф, Кардыф, Кардиф, Κάρντιφ, Kardifas, Кардіфф, คาร์ดิฟฟ์, Կարդիֆ, קארדיף, كارديف, کاردیف, 카디프, 加的夫
Most popular destinations from Cardiff (Flights per week )
- London Heathrow (152, 22,19 %)
- Swansea Fairwood (98, 14,31 %)
- Bristol International Airport (84, 12,26 %)
- Dublin (25, 3,65 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (20, 2,92 %)
- Edinburgh (13, 1,90 %)
- Newcastle (11, 1,61 %)
- Anglesey Airport (10, 1,46 %)
- Palma de Mallorca (8, 1,17 %)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle (7, 1,02 %)
- other (37.51 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Car: The airport is located about 19 miles southwest of the Welsh capital. Motorists coming from outside Cardiff should take the M4 towards south Wales and then leave using exit N° 33 (Cardiff West) turning onto the A4232 towards Cardiff city centre. At the first junction (Culverhouse Cross) take the A4050 towards Barry. In Barry this becomes the A4226; the airport is then signposted.
Sat Nav postcode: CF62 3BD.
Train: Rail passengers please take trains to Cardiff Central Station, and then the shuttle bus X91 from the adjacent Cardiff Central Bus Station. The shuttle runs every day between 7.15 am until about 8.25 pm. The journey takes about 40 minutes.
Coach and bus: Cardiff Bus and other local bus companies operate services from the airport to Cardiff city centre.
Taxi: taxis are available near the arrivals hall.
Hotels: There are hotels near the airport such as the Cardiff Airport Holiday Inn Express.
Car hire: car rental companies with offices based at Cardiff airport are Avis, Europcar and Hertz for example.