Quepos is located on the edge of Manuel Antionio National Park. Regular flights are operated to and from Drake Bay, Palma Sur, Puerto Jiménez and to both airports in San Jose: Juan Santa Maria International and San Jose-Pavas.
- URL: Quepos (XQP)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +506 2231-3666 (DGAC)
- Address: Aerpuerto de Quepos, 60601 Quepos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Operating company: Dirección General de Aviación Civil de Costa Rica (DGAC)
- Nearby cities: San José (55 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located on the main road 34, about 5 km or 3 miles north east of Quepos.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.29%), Tuesday (14.29%), Wednesday (14.29%), Thursday (14.29%), Friday (14.29%), Saturday (14.29%), Sunday (14.29%)
- Alternative spelling: Quepos Managua, Куэпос, Κέπος (Κόστα Ρίκα), 克波斯 (哥斯達黎加), ケポス（コスタリカ）
The airfield is about 5 km or 3 miles north east of Puerto Quepos, on the main road 34.