Departures Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (MSP)Departures flight plan for Wednesday, 29 June 2022*
Arrivals Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (MSP)Arrivals flight plan for Wednesday, 29 June 2022*
Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN Airport
- URL: Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (MSP)
- Time zone: GMT -6
- Service telephone: +1 612-726-5555
- Address: MSP-Lindbergh Terminal, 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111; MSP-Humphrey Terminal, 7150 Humphrey Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55450, USA
- Operating company: Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC)
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking - about 22 900 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Minneapolis (11 km), Saint Paul (12 km)
- Directions by car: Minnesota State Highway 5, Interstate 494 and Highway 55 (Lindbergh Terminal), I-494 and 34th Avenue (Humphrey Terminal)
- Stations: Midway Amtrak Station in St. Paul is served on a regular basis by the Amtrak-Route "Empire Builder" (Chicago-Portland).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.02%), Tuesday (14.30%), Wednesday (14.27%), Thursday (14.55%), Friday (15.07%), Saturday (12.05%), Sunday (14.74%)
- Alternative spelling: Minneapolis-St. Paul Int'l Airport-MN, Миннеаполис-Сент-Пол, ミネアポリス・セントポール国際空港, 明尼阿波利斯－圣保罗, مينيابولس-سانت باول،, מיניאפוליס-סיינט פול, 미니애폴리스-세인트폴 국제공항, मिनीयापोलिस, มินนีแอโพลิส
Most popular destinations from Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport, MN (Flights per week )
- Denver (160, 3,33 %)
- Chicago Midway International Airport, IL (133, 2,77 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, TX (113, 2,35 %)
- Atlanta International Airport, GA (108, 2,25 %)
- Los Angeles International (104, 2,16 %)
- Seattle-Tacoma (104, 2,16 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (101, 2,10 %)
- San Francisco International Airport (101, 2,10 %)
- Las Vegas - McCarran International Airport, NV (99, 2,06 %)
- New York Newark Liberty (98, 2,04 %)
- other (76.68 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- KLM (3664, 14,82 %)
- Delta Air Lines (2945, 11,91 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (2831, 11,45 %)
- Westjet (1995, 8,07 %)
- Air France (1918, 7,76 %)
- Korean Air (1340, 5,42 %)
- Aeroméxico (1281, 5,18 %)
- Southwest Airlines (968, 3,92 %)
- Qatar Airways (658, 2,66 %)
- Sun Country Airlines (432, 1,75 %)
- other (27.06 %)
Opened in 1923, the airport is about 13 km or 8 miles south of downtown Minneapolis and about 12 km or 7 miles southwest of St. Paul. The Lindbergh Terminal is accessible using the Minnesota State Highway 5 and the Humphrey Terminal on the Interstate I-494 leaving at the exit for 34th Avenue / Humphrey Terminal.
Between the airport and downtown Minneapolis and the Mall of America further south, the "Hiawatha Line" (route # 55) operates a regular service; the route between the airport and downtown St. Paul and the Mall of America is served by the local bus number 54.
Passengers heading for the Amtrak station please first take route 55 to the Transit Center downtown and then change for bus number 16 or 50, taking these to "University Avenue / Farview Avenue. All current timetable details are available locally. Alternatively, please take a taxi, limousines or rent a car.
Minneapolis Airport is located 10 miles from the city and 6 miles from Minneapolis. It is the largest and busiest airport in the five state Upper Midwestern region of Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Wisconsin and North Dakota. In 2005, Minneapolis airport was the tenth largest airport in the US in terms of passenger volume and ranks 19th worldwide.
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is not part of a city but finds itself in the midst of several cities; besides Minneapolis and St. Paul also the suburbs Bloomington, Eagan, Mendota Heights and Richfield. It has 2 terminals, the Lindbergh Terminal (named after the aviation pioneer Charles Lindbergh) and the smaller Humphrey Terminal (named after the former U.S. Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey).