Departures Macau (MFM)Departures flight plan for Monday, 8 March 2021*
Arrivals Macau (MFM)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 8 March 2021*
Regular scheduled flights operate to many cities in the People's Republic and almost all major cities in South-East Asia, such as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Manila, Seoul and Jakarta.
- URL: Macau (MFM)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +853 2886-1111
- Address: Macau International Airport, Avenida de Wai Long, CAM Office Building, 4 andar, Taipa, Macau
- Operating company: Sociedade do Aeroporto Internacional de Macau S.A.R.L.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long-term parking
- Nearby cities: Zhuhai (14 km), Zhongshan (47 km), Hong Kong (59 km), Huicheng (70 km), Shenzhen (70 km), Jiangmen (71 km), Humen (76 km), Taicheng (84 km), Daliang (85 km), Shiqiao (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is about 7 km or 4 miles southeast of the inner city on the island of Taipa.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.93%), Tuesday (14.25%), Wednesday (13.47%), Thursday (15.06%), Friday (14.25%), Saturday (14.58%), Sunday (14.45%)
- Alternative spelling: Макао, Μακάου, Màkáù, Аомынь, Macao, Макау, Makao, Makaw, Ma Cao, マカオ, 마카오, 澳門, 澳门, ماكاو, ماکائو, مکاؤ, მაკაო, มาเก๊า, मकाओ, मकाउ, Մակաո, מקאו, மக்காவு, মাকাও, မကာအို, ਮਕਾਉ
Most popular destinations from Macau (Flights per week )
- Taiwan Taoyuan (112, 13,15 %)
- Shanghai Pudong (48, 5,63 %)
- Kaohsiung International (44, 5,16 %)
- Seoul Incheon (42, 4,93 %)
- Shanghai - Hongqiao (41, 4,81 %)
- Beijing International (36, 4,23 %)
- Bangkok-Don Mueang (32, 3,76 %)
- Hangchow (Hangzhou) (32, 3,76 %)
- Manila Ninoy Aquino (27, 3,17 %)
- Wuxi (24, 2,82 %)
- other (48.58 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
First opened in 1995, the airport is about 7 km or 4 miles southeast of the city centre. Between the airport and the city there are regular bus services operated by the public bus companies TCM" and "Transmac" between 6 am and midnight. There is also an airport transfer to Hong Kong from the Macau Ferry Terminal or the People's Republic of China with various bus companies. Alternatively, please take a taxi or rent a car.