Departures Kagoshima (KOJ)Departures flight plan for Friday, 19 August 2022*
Arrivals Kagoshima (KOJ)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, 19 August 2022*
Regular Japanese domestic flights serve all major airports in the country, such as Centrair to Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Fukuoka, Yakushima, Matsuyama, Nagasaki and Tokyo-Haneda. International flights regularly go to Shanghai-Pudong or Seoul-Incheon.
- URL: Kagoshima (KOJ)
- Time zone: GMT 9
- Service telephone: +81 995-58-5050
- Address: Kagoshima Airport, 〒 899-6494, Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture, Kyushu, Japan
- Operating company: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Japan) & Kagoshima Airport Terminal Building Co., Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short-and long-term parking.
- Nearby cities: Kagoshima (28 km), Miyakonojo (34 km), Miyazaki (68 km), Yatsushiro (78 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is on Kyushu Expressway toll road and on highway 504, it is about 32 km or 20 miles north-east of Kagoshima.
- Stations: Kagoshima is a regular stop on the Kyushu Shinkansen and the Kagoshima Main Line trains operated by the Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu).
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.16%), Tuesday (13.76%), Wednesday (14.20%), Thursday (13.77%), Friday (14.69%), Saturday (14.62%), Sunday (14.81%)
- Alternative spelling: Kagošima, Kagosima, Кагошима, Кагосима, Кагосіма, كاغوشيما, کاگوشیما, קאגושימה, कागोशिमा, 가고시마 시, 鹿児島市, 鹿儿岛市
Most popular destinations from Kagoshima (Flights per week )
- Tokyo Haneda (184, 26,10 %)
- Osaka-Itami International Airport (106, 15,04 %)
- Amami (80, 11,35 %)
- Nagoya - Centrair (64, 9,08 %)
- Yaku Shima (40, 5,67 %)
- Tokuno Shima (32, 4,54 %)
- Tanegashima (31, 4,40 %)
- Okino Erabu (24, 3,40 %)
- Kobe (16, 2,27 %)
- Osaka-Kansai International Airport (16, 2,27 %)
- other (15.88 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- ANA All Nippon Airways (328, 17,05 %)
- Japan Airlines (326, 16,94 %)
- JAL Express (302, 15,70 %)
- Skymark Airlines (160, 8,32 %)
- Hawaiian Airlines (128, 6,65 %)
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT (75, 3,90 %)
- China Airlines (72, 3,74 %)
- Jetstar Japan (58, 3,01 %)
- Spirit Airlines (53, 2,75 %)
- Cathay Pacific Airways (48, 2,49 %)
- other (19.45 %)
Opened in 1957, the airport is located near Kirishima about 32 km or 20 miles from Kagoshima city centre. It is easy to reach on the Kyushu Expressway, the National Road 504 and the road 56. To get to and from the airport, please use shuttle buses and taxis.