Departures Jinan (TNA)Departures flight plan for Thursday, 23 May 2019*
Arrivals Jinan (TNA)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, 23 May 2019*
Regular scheduled flights serve many cities within the People's Republic, such as Guangzhou, Xiamen, Dalian, Nanchang, Shanghai, Shenzen, Beijing and Chengdu, international flights regularly serve Taipei-Taoyuan, Osaka-Kansai or Seoul-Incheon.
- URL: Jinan (TNA)
- Time zone: GMT 8
- Service telephone: +86 531 887 30 - 777
- Address: Jinan - Yaoqiang International Airport, 250107 Jinan, Shandong Province, PR China
- Operating company: Shandong Jinan Airport Co. Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short and long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Jinan (29 km), Mingshui (30 km), Zhoucun (54 km), Boshan (69 km), Zhangdian (76 km), Laiwu (84 km), Binzhou (91 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located north-east of the city near the two highways G-2 and G-20, approximately 30 km or 18 miles from the city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.24%), Tuesday (14.81%), Wednesday (14.31%), Thursday (14.20%), Friday (14.10%), Saturday (14.34%), Sunday (14.00%)
- Alternative spelling: Tể Nam, Јинан, Цзинань, Цзінань, Дзинан, Τζινάν, جينان, جینان, ג'ינאן, जिनान, จี๋หนาน, 제남, 지난, 済南市, 济南市, 濟南
Most popular destinations from Jinan (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Air China (948, 27,26 %)
- Shandong Airlines (922, 26,51 %)
- China Southern Airlines (442, 12,71 %)
- China Eastern Airlines (242, 6,96 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (168, 4,83 %)
- Sichuan Airlines (140, 4,03 %)
- Shenzhen Airlines (126, 3,62 %)
- Hainan Airlines (70, 2,01 %)
- Asiana Airlines (64, 1,84 %)
- Beijing Capital Airlines (64, 1,84 %)
- other (8.39 %)
Opened in 1992, the airport is located about 30 km or 18 miles north-east of the city centre. It is easy to reach on the motorways G-20 and G-2. Arrival and departure is possible using the taxis and shuttle buses.