Departures Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (GSP)Departures flight plan for Friday, 20 September 2019*
Arrivals Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (GSP)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, 20 September 2019*
- URL: Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (GSP)
- Time zone: GMT -5
- Service telephone: +1 864 877-7426/+1 864 848-6272
- Address: GSP International Airport, 2000 GSP Drive, Greer, SC 29651, USA
- Operating company: Greenville-Spartanburg Airport Commission
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term and long-term parking.
- Directions by car: From Spartanburg and Greenville on Interstate 85 to exit # 56/57, then follow the airport signs.
- Stations: By train either to Spartanburg or Greenville Amtrak Railroad Station, and from there by taxi.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.57%), Tuesday (13.99%), Wednesday (14.28%), Thursday (14.45%), Friday (15.13%), Saturday (11.85%), Sunday (14.73%)
- Alternative spelling: GSP International Airport, Roger Milliken Field, Гринвилл-Спартанбург, Грийнвил, グリーンヴィル - スパータンバーグ, 格林維爾, 그린빌, גרינוויל
Most popular destinations from Greenville-Spartanburg-SC (Flights per week )
- Atlanta International Airport, GA (91, 22,03 %)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NC (71, 17,19 %)
- New York Newark Liberty (24, 5,81 %)
- Washington DC - Dulles International Airport, DC (24, 5,81 %)
- Philadelphia International Airport, PA (24, 5,81 %)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, TX (23, 5,57 %)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, MI (23, 5,57 %)
- Washington DC - Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA (22, 5,33 %)
- New York - La Guardia Airport, NY (21, 5,08 %)
- Houston - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, TX (16, 3,87 %)
- other (17.93 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is 3 miles south of Greer, a county directly between Greenville and Spartanburg. Motorists should head for Greenville or Spartanburg and then take the Interstate 85 to exit # 56/57. The airport is then signposted.
Rail passengers should take trains to either Spartanburg or Greenville Amtrak Rail Station and then take a taxi. There is currently no public bus service to the airport.