Departures Exeter (EXT)Departures flight plan for Friday, 24 June 2022*
Arrivals Exeter (EXT)Arrivals flight plan for Friday, 24 June 2022*
4 Flight routes to & from Exeter (EXT)
Cathay Pacific Airways (CX9329, CX9321), flybe (BE372, BE376), Etihad Airways (EY6149, EY6181), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS8400, VS8404)
Exeter is a popular airport in the West Country and is used for scheduled as well as charter flights to destinations throughout Europe and the highly frequented and popular holiday resorts and beach resorts on the Mediterranean Sea such as the Costa del Sol or Costa Brava or the Canaries and Greek Islands, for example Tenerife and Corfu.
- URL: Exeter (EXT)
- Time zone: GMT 0
- Service telephone: +44 1392 367 433
- Address: Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BD, United Kingdom
- Operating company: Exeter and Devon Airport Limited
- Parking: Yes, a car park is available and may be used for a charge. The first 15 minutes on P1 are free.
- Nearby cities: Exeter (9 km), Plymouth (64 km), Cardiff (87 km), Casnewydd (99 km), Bristol (99 km), Poole (100 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is only 15 km east of the city centre directly on the A30 towards Honiton.
- Stations: By train to the main railway station Exeter Central. From there the bus No. 56 towards Exeter serves the airport.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (18.34%), Tuesday (13.16%), Wednesday (13.12%), Thursday (17.51%), Friday (17.40%), Saturday (11.96%), Sunday (8.51%)
- Alternative spelling: Ексетър, Эксетер, Έξετερ, 엑서터, एक्षेतेर, אקסטר, اكستر, إكسيتر, اکستر, エクセター, 埃克塞特, 艾希特, เอ็กซีเตอร์
Most popular destinations from Exeter (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- flybe (238, 38,51 %)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (52, 8,41 %)
- Air France (51, 8,25 %)
- Italia Trasporto Aereo (49, 7,93 %)
- Etihad Airways (45, 7,28 %)
- TUI Airways (37, 5,99 %)
- Hawkair Aviation (30, 4,85 %)
- Finnair (26, 4,21 %)
- Cathay Pacific Airways (23, 3,72 %)
- Singapore Airlines (12, 1,94 %)
- other (8.91 %)
The airport is located about 15 miles east of the city centre, directly on the A30. Motorists coming from Exeter should take the A30 towards Honiton and follow the signs to the airport. Rail passengers take the services to the main railway station Exeter Central. From there the bus No. 56 towards Exeter serves the airport.