Departures Belem (BEL)Departures flight plan for Thursday, 22 August 2019*
Arrivals Belem (BEL)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, 22 August 2019*
1 Flight routes to & from Belem (BEL)
Gol Transportes Aéreos (G31805, G31817), TAP Air Portugal (TP4073), Azul Brazilian Airlines (AD4190, AD2718, AD2657)
- URL: Belem (BEL)
- Time zone: GMT -3
- Service telephone: +55 91 3210-6000
- Address: Belém International Airport, Av. Júlio César s/n° Val de Cans Belém - PA, CEP:66115-970, Brasil
- Operating company: INFRAERO, Aeroportos Brasileiros
- Parking: Yes; paid parking for about 700 vehicles directly in front of the departure terminal.
- Nearby cities: Belém (9 km), Ananindeua (12 km), Castanhal (62 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is in the city, about 8 miles north of the city centre near the motorway BR-316.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (14.83%), Tuesday (14.83%), Wednesday (16.68%), Thursday (14.47%), Friday (15.97%), Saturday (9.72%), Sunday (13.49%)
- Alternative spelling: Val de Cães, Val de Cans, Белем, Белен, बेलेम, ბელემი, בלם, ベレン (パラー州), 贝伦 (巴西), 벨렝, بيليم, بـيـت لـحم, เบเลง
Most popular destinations from Belem (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Azul Brazilian Airlines (363, 25,35 %)
- TAP Air Portugal (160, 11,17 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (136, 9,50 %)
- LATAM Chile (111, 7,75 %)
- KLM (81, 5,66 %)
- Copa Airlines (69, 4,82 %)
- Air France (64, 4,47 %)
- Delta Air Lines (58, 4,05 %)
- Qatar Airways (54, 3,77 %)
- Emirates Airline (52, 3,63 %)
- other (19.83 %)
The airport was opened in 1958 and is about 8 miles north of the city centre at the crossroads of the two main roads "Avenida Júlio Cesar" and "Rodovia Arthur Bernardes". Passengers arriving by car best use the BR-316 to the end and then follow the signs to the airport on the "Avenida Pedro Álvares Cabral", the airport is 4 miles from here.
Bus passengers head for the bus station in Belem, less than 1 mile east of the city centre at the junction of the "Avenida Almirante Barroso - Avenida Ceará" and then use a taxi or coaches operated by the companies "Marex Patroni", "P.Vargas" and "Marex Arsenal", which serve the airport.