Departures Billund (BLL)Departures flight plan for Thursday, 22 August 2019*
Arrivals Billund (BLL)Arrivals flight plan for Thursday, 22 August 2019*
6 Flight routes to & from Billund (BLL)
Qatar Airways (QR5861, QR5860), British Airways (BA806, BA804, BA8212, BA8210), American Airlines (AA6722, AA6441)
- URL: Billund (BLL)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +45 76 50 50 50
- Address: Billund Lufthavn A/S, P. O. Boks 10, DK - 7190 Billund, Denmark
- Operating company: Billund Airport Ltd.
- Parking: Yes, paid short-term parking; the first 60 minutes are free of charge. In long-term parking the first 30 minutes are free; on the roof the first 10 minutes are free.
- Nearby cities: Aarhus (81 km), Odense (86 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is east of the city centre on the highway 176 (Koldingsvej).
- Stations: The nearest train station is about 18 miles further east in Vejle, where there is a connection to the road from Copenhagen to Aarhus.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.47%), Tuesday (15.15%), Wednesday (15.19%), Thursday (16.23%), Friday (15.77%), Saturday (10.08%), Sunday (12.11%)
- Alternative spelling: Billund Lufthavn, Биллунн, Билунд, Μπιλούντ, Bilund, بيلوند, 比隆, בילונד, ビルン
Most popular destinations from Billund (Flights per week )
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
- Etihad Airways (89, 5,38 %)
- Kenya Airways (79, 4,77 %)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines (79, 4,77 %)
- Gol Transportes Aéreos (77, 4,65 %)
- Delta Air Lines (70, 4,23 %)
- Air France (67, 4,05 %)
- Air Mauritius (65, 3,93 %)
- Xiamen Airlines (64, 3,87 %)
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines (64, 3,87 %)
- United Airlines (62, 3,75 %)
- other (56.73 %)
The airport was opened in 1964 and is located about 1 mile east of the city centre. From Billund use the highway 176 (Koldingsvej) to the airport signposted "Lufthavnsvej".
There is a regular shuttle bus service between the airport and the nearby towns of Esbjerg, Horsens, Kolding, Skanderborg, Skjern, Vejle and Aarhus.