Departures Bari (BRI)Departures flight plan for Saturday, 23 March 2019*
Arrivals Bari (BRI)Arrivals flight plan for Saturday, 23 March 2019*
14 Flight routes to & from Bari (BRI)
easyJet (U22835, U22831, U22833), ALITALIA (AZ1647, AZ1645, AZ1633, AZ1635, AZ1649)
ALITALIA (AZ1653, AZ1647, AZ1637, AZ1645, AZ1635, AZ1671, AZ1633, AZ1649)
easyJet (U22835, U22831), ALITALIA (AZ1647, AZ1645, AZ1653, AZ1637, AZ1635, AZ1633)
- URL: Bari (BRI)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +39 80 580-358
- Address: Aeroporti di Puglia S.p.A., Viale Enzo Ferrari, 70128 Palese Bari, Italia
- Operating company: Aeroporti di Puglia S.p.A.
- Parking: Yes; paid short and long stay parking with a total of 2300 spaces.
- Nearby cities: Bari (8 km), Taranto (84 km)
- Directions by car: The airport can be reached either via the motorway A14/E55, exit SP54 or on the main road SS16; from Bari also via the SP73 towards San Paolo.
- Stations: Bari is part of the Italian rail network. Take trains to Bari Centrale and then use the bus 16 from Piazza Moro.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (15.51%), Tuesday (14.38%), Wednesday (15.87%), Thursday (14.12%), Friday (15.62%), Saturday (12.46%), Sunday (12.05%)
- Alternative spelling: Bari-Karol Wojtyla, Bari-Palese Macchie, Μπάρι, Бари, باري, باری, בארי, बारी, バーリ, ბარი (იტალია), 바리 (도시), Baris (Italija), 巴里, Բար (Իտալիա), 酒吧（意大利)
Most popular destinations from Bari (Flights per week )
- Rome Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci (39, 12,96 %)
- Milan-Linate (32, 10,63 %)
- Munich (14, 4,65 %)
- Milan-Malpensa (14, 4,65 %)
- London Gatwick (9, 2,99 %)
- Verona-Villafranca (7, 2,33 %)
- Venice Marco Polo (7, 2,33 %)
- Tirana Nënë Tereza (6, 1,99 %)
- Bucharest-Otopeni (5, 1,66 %)
- Florence (5, 1,66 %)
- other (54.15 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
The airport is about 5 miles north west of Bari. Passengers travelling by car please take the main road SS16 near Palese, or the motorway A14/E55, exit SP54 or from Bari via the SP73 towards San Paolo.
Rail passengers take trains to Bari Centrale and then use a taxi or the daily bus route 16 that runs between the hours of 05.30 a.m. and 9 p.m. from the Piazza Moro in the centre of town. The journey time to the airport is about 30 to 45 minutes.
Taxis are also widely available at the airport.
Car hire: various car rental companies have offices at or near Bari airport.