Find flights with Thomas Cook Airlines UK and numerous other airlines
- Type of airline: Scheduled airline
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Call sign: Kestrel
- Address: Thomas Cook Airlines Ltd - Customer Relations Department, 4th Floor Commonwealth House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3FL, United Kingdom
About Thomas Cook Airlines UK
- Home airport: MAN
- Year founded: 1999
- Type of company: plc & Co. KG
- Number of aircraft: 42
- Hand luggage / hold luggage: 6 kg, 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm
- Seat reservation charge: £7.50 per passenger one-way.
- Charge for sporting equipment: Carried as additional baggage allowance.
- from £63.00
- from £86.81
- from £39.28
- from £274.00
- from £24.00
- from £24.00
- from £38.00
- from £153.68
- from £21.00
- from £44.87
- from £49.00
Information about Thomas Cook Airlines UK
Thomas Cook Airlines UK
Thomas Cook ceased all operations on 23rd September 2019.
flythomascook.com was originally founded under the name JMC Airlines, as a result of the merger of the two airlines Flying Colours Airlines and Caldenian Airways on 1. September 1999 in Manchester. The merger was intended to make the two large travel companies Carlson Wagonlit Travel and Thomas Cook more economically efficient. After the take over by Thomas Cook, the name of the airline was finally changed on 31. March 2003. The airline, which was part of the largest travel agent in England, operated 100 different worldwide flights in its summer timetable of 2007. From its bases in Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow or London-Gatwick, the airline flew to Antalya, Colombo, Faro, Goa, Hurghada, Heraklion, Mombasa, Punta Cana, Split, Tenerife or Vancouver for example.