Find flights with Severstal Aircompany and numerous other airlines
- URL: http://www.severstal-avia.ru/
- Type of airline: Scheduled airline
- Country: Russian Federation (RU)
- Address: Severstal Aircompany, Cherepovets Airport, Vologda Oblast, 162693 Cherepovets, Russian Federation
About Severstal Aircompany
- Home airport: CEE
- Year founded: 2007
- Number of aircraft: 5
- from £28.00
- from £42.00
- from £156.24
- from £291.70
- from £57.11
- from £73.00
- from £90.00
- from £317.00
- from £138.88
- from £144.59
- from £42.00
- from £301.72
- from £23.65
Information about Severstal Aircompany
"Aviacompany Severstal " Ltd. Is a branch enterprise of JSC "Severstal". It is located in Cherepovets town, Vologda region.
"Aviacompany Severstal " has operation Certificate ¹ 251/01 for domestic and international air carriages. Its aircrews and technical staff highly qualified and attested for domestic and international flights and maintenance.
"Aviacompany Severstal " has its own airfleet consisting of
- two aircrafts YAK - 40 with 36 and 32 seats;
- two aircrafts with suite salons for 21 seats;
- one aircraft IL - 103 and 5 - seats business-class plane.
Regular flights are carried to:
- Moscow (Vnukovo airport) - 10 times a week;
- St-Petersburg (Pulkovo airport ) - once a week;
- Petrozavodsk - Helsinski (Vantaa ) - 3 times a week;
and also charter flights in Russia, CIS countries, Europe and Asia.
The enterprise possesses codes IATA - D2/103 and code IKAO -SSF.
We have very well developed the business and corporate flights for Severstal top managers and experts, as well as for Severstal's partners - leaders and represents of enterprises from all Russian regions and foreign countries ( 66 countries), various delegations, including the governmental ones and Severstal's hockey club.
The airport "Cherepovets" is biggest civil airport in Vologda region (code IATA - CEE, code IKAO - ULWC). It has the Certificate in accordance with the aircraft certification system in Russian Federation. The airport is suitable for maintaining aircrafts of 2 class and lower (TU -134, YAK- 42) and has the take-off and landing strip of size 2523x43 meters.