Departures Nantes (NTE)Departures flight plan for Monday, 26 June 2017*
Arrivals Nantes (NTE)Arrivals flight plan for Monday, 26 June 2017*
2 Flight routes to & from Nantes (NTE)
easyJet (U28959, U28961), Air France (AF5209, AF5207), Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS6732, VS6787)
- URL: Nantes (NTE)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service telephone: +33 (0) 2 40 84 80 00
- Address: Aéroport Nantes-Atlantique, 44346 Bouguenais Cedex, France
- Operating company: Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Nantes
- Parking: yes; short and long stay car parks.
- Nearby cities: Nantes (8 km), Angers (87 km)
- Directions by car: The airport is located on the national road D85, 115 km southwest of Nantes.
- Stations: There is a daily shuttle bus service with the operator TAN. The journey to Nantes main station with the SNCF and the TGV Atlantique takes 20 minutes.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: , Monday (15.88%), Tuesday (14.50%)Wednesday (14.97%), Thursday (15.53%), Friday (15.52%), Saturday (10.98%), Sunday (12.62%)
- Alternative spelling: Château Bougon, Νάντη, Нант, Նանտ, ნანტი, נאנט, نانت, 南特, ナント, 낭트, นองต์, नैनटेस, नांत
Most popular destinations from Nantes (Flights per week )
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (64, 9,22 %)
- Lyon - Saint-Exupéry (Satolas) (54, 7,78 %)
- Toulouse Blagnac (35, 5,04 %)
- Montpellier - Méditerranée (24, 3,46 %)
- Paris Orly (21, 3,03 %)
- Strasbourg (20, 2,88 %)
- Amsterdam Schiphol (19, 2,74 %)
- Marseille (18, 2,59 %)
- Brussels (18, 2,59 %)
- Lille (16, 2,31 %)
- other (58.36 %)
Top airlines (percentage of departures and arrivals)
Furthest destinations without having to change Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (5344 km, Air Transat) , Montreal (Metropolitan Area) (5330 km, Air Transat) , Heraklion (2580 km, Aegean Airlines) , Funchal Madeira (2058 km, Transavia France) , Agadir - Al Massira (1990 km, TUI fly Belgium) , Marrakech-Menara (1816 km, Royal Air Maroc) , Djerba-Zarzis Airport (1807 km, Nouvelair Tunisie)
Closest destinations with direct flight Bordeaux - Mérignac (268 km, Chalair Aviation) , Paris Orly (345 km, Air France) , Paris - Metropolitan Area (CDG, ORY, BVA) (350 km, Air France) , Paris Charles de Gaulle (371 km, Air France) , London Gatwick (456 km, easyJet) , Toulouse Blagnac (456 km, HOP!) , London (LCY, LGW, LHR, LTN, STN, SEN) (495 km, British Airways) , Lille (512 km, Air France)
Nantes airport is about 15 km or 9 miles south-west of the city centre, directly behind the motorway ring N/D 844 on the Peripherie Ouest. The way to the airport is signposted behind the turn off to the D85. The airport shuttle buses of the company TAN Air Shuttle, whose departure and arrival times are timed to correspond with the times of leaving and arriving flights, provides daily services (with the exception of Sundays) to the southern exit of the main railway station between 6 am and 11 pm. The journey to Terminal 1 takes about 20 minutes. Another possibility is to travel to the airport by bus using the bus service 37, which also stops at the exit of Terminal 1. This runs from Mondays to Saturdays directly to the city. From here, there are further connections to the local transport network.