Information about Etihad Airways
- URL: http://www.etihad.com/
- Telephone: +44 (0) 800 731 9384 ( Reservations & Ticketing, Mon-Sun)
- Type of airline: Scheduled airline
- Country: United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Call sign: Etihad
- Address: Etihad Airways, P.O.Box 35566, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Etihad Airways United Kingdom: London: London-Heathrow Airport, Terminal 4, Room 1992, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 3XZ; / Manchester: Manchester Int. Airport, Terminal 1, Room 29/30, Level 7, M90 3AF, United Kingdom
- Home airport: AUH
- Year founded: 2003
- Number of aircraft: 49
- Check-in opens: 180 min
- Check-in closes: 90 min
- Baggage allowance: 20 kg
- Hand luggage / hold luggage: 7 kg, 115 cm
- Legroom (seat pitch): 81,5 cm
Etihad Airways is the United Arab Emirates national airline based in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Emirates. In 2009 the airline was awarded first prize for the best business class by Skytrax.
Etihad’s fleet currently (October 2007) consists of 1 Airbus A320-200s, 13 Airbus A330-200, 1 Airbus A340-300, 4 Airbus A340-500, 2 Airbus A340-600, 1 Boeing 767-300ER and 5 Boeing 777 - 300s.
The Arab Etihad Airways was established in July 2003 in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, by the Crown Prince Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
Etihad’s flight network after only 3 years includes more than 50 destinations worldwide. Regular flights from the base in Abu Dhabi airport operate to for example Beirut, Brisbane, Cairo, Chittagong, Frankfurt, Islamabad, Jakarta, Johannesburg, London, Manila, Riyadh, Singapore and Toronto.